Janty eDC Cartos... Where's The Rubber Cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ih89

Mar 13, 2009
I just received my order of the new Janty eDC dual-coil cartos. I was under the impression that they came with rubber "end-caps" (the clear silicone caps for the side that connects to the battery). However, none of mine came with the caps. I like them because I can fill them and prevent them from leaking when carrying them with me. Also, the suction created when taking them off makes filling easier (to me it seems like it, anyways).

So, were they supposed to come with the caps? If not, is there something you can suggest using in place of them?

Also, if they don;t come witht he caps, why not?

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
i had same cartos from other suppliers and these are without the very useful caps too. so i think the manufacturer ships them without caps.
on a different device (echo-e) i got them on every carto of the set, these caps fits the eDC Cartos.
i would like to have more of them, after i reordered spare cartos these came without caps too. only the cartos in the starterkits got the caps on top and bottom. maybe the ones in the starterkit came with them because they were prefilled with liquid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread