Extra Rubber Caps for Carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DapperDan

Oct 18, 2009
Iowa
I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to get extra rubber caps for the end of the carts??

I have a bunch of spare carts lying around and would like to fill them up with liquid, but can't as I'm short on caps.

I know I can buy empty carts with the rubber caps, but would rather not as I'd still be left with bunches of random carts lying around...

Thanks everyone.

BTW, I did a forum search but only came up with this: e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joye-510/34779-pcc-maintenance.html

lunaras

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Nowhere
I've not tried this yet because I have enough caps atm, but when I was at the hardware store looking for some parts for modding, I saw some plastic or rubber screw protectors. They come in several sizes and I checked the fit and they seem like they would work well. Plus they can come in different colors so you could color-code your flavors as well.

lunaras

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Nowhere
@lunaras

Could you post a link to what you're talking about?

I'm curious to see what exactly these things are that you're talking about. LOVE the idea for color coding...

Sure, I found some here. They're called thread protectors and are apparently made of vinyl (at least here) not plastic. The carry them at Menard's and more than likely at just about any other hardware store. At Menard's the color only varied based on size, so you'd probably only have at most the two closest sizes that would fit.

Oh, and if you scroll to the bottom on that link, they offer free samples, so you might be able to get a few to play with and see what size works best, etc.

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to get extra rubber caps for the end of the carts??

I have a bunch of spare carts lying around and would like to fill them up with liquid, but can't as I'm short on caps.

I know I can buy empty carts with the rubber caps, but would rather not as I'd still be left with bunches of random carts lying around...

Thanks everyone.

Hi, you might as well sell me a membership to the "I-Need-Rubber-....-Plugs-But-Don't-Know-Where-To-Get-Them-Either" Club *LOL*! :lol:
Apparently, there seems to be a market for them!
So if someone knows anything, please speak up!

DapperDan

Oct 18, 2009
Iowa
Hi, you might as well sell me a membership to the "I-Need-Rubber-....-Plugs-But-Don't-Know-Where-To-Get-Them-Either" Club *LOL*! :lol:
Apparently, there seems to be a market for them!
So if someone knows anything, please speak up!
Hahaha! I know!

I really am in need of the actual silicon caps now since this mod just came out: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/cartridge-mods/53487-zfm-zero-filler-mod.html

They've been talking about all sorts of different silicon materials, but I want my caps!

I found 902 Cartridge Caps. There is one review that says says they fit 510 carts also. I do not have a 902 system so I have no idea if they will work on the 510. Anyone out there know if the 902 and 510 ends are the same size or close? This is not the place I found them before, so I will post a link to those if I can find them again :)

Here is the link to the 902's
Vapor Electronic Cigarette - Smokeless Cigarettes - E-Liquid (E-Juice)

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I ordered some 902 cart caps from Modern Vapor and will test them out when they come in and try to find this thread again to post the results. Fairly inexpensive with the "spring" coupon code for 25% off, well if you exclude shipping so I ordered enough to cover shipping with the code.

I know a number of folks that need some, so, if they work, it will solve a number of folks' issues with them.

I ordered some 902 cart caps from Modern Vapor and will test them out when they come in and try to find this thread again to post the results. Fairly inexpensive with the "spring" coupon code for 25% off, well if you exclude shipping so I ordered enough to cover shipping with the code.

I know a number of folks that need some, so, if they work, it will solve a number of folks' issues with them.

Can't wait to hear your report!

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
OK, I spent the $1.45 for a pack of 10, ordered more than one pack, plus shipping to see if these 902 cart caps would work on my 510 carts from here. (They have a coupon code "spring" that gives a discount, but I have no idea how long it lasts.)

I filled some round carts and some flat tip carts and used them... They work!

They are a thinner material and slightly shorter, but work for sealing off the end of the cart. I do not think they would be any good for the ZFM, but for replacing caps used for ZFM and lost caps, they work fine.

I got 10 for the 510 that i dont use...anyone that wants them, let me know and i will mail them to you....i guess first to post they want them, gets them.... if you are the first send me a PM with your address and i will get them in the mail, asap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread