Extra Rubber Caps for Carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
I got 10 for the 510 that i dont use...anyone that wants them, let me know and i will mail them to you....i guess first to post they want them, gets them.... if you are the first send me a PM with your address and i will get them in the mail, asap.

Okay, I'll bite. PM on the way.

Thanks!

Will they work on the cartomizers? Like on the KR808D-1.

They are a snug fit on the cartomizer that I have, but they will work. Are there different sizes of cartomizers? If so, the one I have is about the same diameter as a 510 battery.

They will also fit Volcano Magma carts.

Last edited by a moderator:

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
You can get these at auto parts stores too but these things vary from company to company so I'm not sure what size. The 510 is about 5/16" but they size these 1/16 undersize to stretch fit the vacuum line. The one I have measures 5/16 ID and fits the cart about the same as the stock ones do. The link is for example only...I DO NOT know if these will fit as I have never bought from them.

Vinyl Vacuum Cap White For 5/16 Dia. Tube

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Here are some do-dads I saved a pic of from a similar thread awhile back... if I bookmarked it also, I can't find it at the moment. But I had saved some notes in the file name lol, such as that they are for capping stuff like glue, chalk, I dunno. And are apparently available at hardware stores. I could swear ppl on that thread were referring to them as "rat rubbers" hehe but last time I searched on that it didn't come up... Anyway they look rather useful I think.

(ecoflowerpower -- people are looking for various rubber or silicone thingies to re-cap juiced cartos or atty carts, when for various reasons they don't have the original caps anymore.)

Attachments

• caps-glue,chalk,etc.(hardware store).jpg
    caps-glue,chalk,etc.(hardware store).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread