It's time for me to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BengalBacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2009
Dayton Ohio
Same here. You and Kate and Spikey were my introduction to vaping, and I will always be thankful. Now it seems that all three of you are gone. A sad time indeed! :(

The very best of luck to you, and a big, warm Aloha from the islands... GP

Kate and Spikey are gone too?

What the Hell????

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
Cash saw the Light , now Rat , the coolest vaper mod yet is leaving the party. Certainly understand your reasons, it's a whole new ball game now. Only got dnakr as our only hope ;)

Still.......wish you all the best in your ventures Rat , your input has been priceless to alot of guys 'n' girls , me included..Guess i'll have to frequent e-cigreview more often to get my Rat fix haha

ApO.

Though I haven't participated much lately, I still come here quite often and read. Things have changed so much. I guess out with the old and in with the new.

I remember a time when the mods would discuss the situation before taking action.

IMO two very valuable Mods have left.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
Another good one gone...

Dusty, it seems you were a first for a lot of people. That includes me. Late last year after hearing about ecigs on the news I jumped on the pc to seek out more information. Your reviews were the first I had seen. From that I read through your site. I followed your links to some suppliers and finally ended up here to do more research. I think that was sometime in November. All of your help and everything you've given to the community is appreciated by many, no doubt. Here's wishing you the best and a huge thank you for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread