Status
Not open for further replies.

RatInDaHat

Peace, I'm outta here
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2008
Albuquerque, NM
I'm sure this will get moved, but here is my reasoning for it's placement.

I was a very prominent Moderator and contributor to this forum over the last year. We've all had our run ins, but usually people seemed to come out of my dealings on a positive note. I feel that i have done my job to help out here in moderating and with my reviews.

I now have to say goodbye. Recent time constraints and policy decisions of the new management have forced my hand away from ECF and into my other endeavors. I really enjoyed this place. I loved watching it grow from the few hundred member when i joined over a year ago. It's been a good ride, but if i don't end it now, it will end on a bad note. Of this i have no doubt.

I do not plan on posting anything after this post, but i wanted to let my friends know where i have gone and why i am no longer around.

I'll probably stop in on the odd occasion to check the news and legal area, but my contributions are done.

Thanks for the good memories, and good times. Hope you all have a great run of things and don't let this place trample your spirits too much.

As always, I'm RatInDaHat, Dustin, Whatever.

Cheers,
-Dusty-

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I'm sure this will get moved, but here is my reasoning for it's placement.

I was a very prominent Moderator and contributor to this forum over the last year. We've all had our run ins, but usually people seemed to come out of my dealings on a positive note. I feel that i have done my job to help out here in moderating and with my reviews.

I now have to say goodbye. Recent time constraints and policy decisions of the new management have forced my hand away from ECF and into my other endeavors. I really enjoyed this place. I loved watching it grow from the few hundred member when i joined over a year ago. It's been a good ride, but if i don't end it now, it will end on a bad note. Of this i have no doubt.

I do not plan on posting anything after this post, but i wanted to let my friends know where i have gone and why i am no longer around.

I'll probably stop in on the odd occasion to check the news and legal area, but my contributions are done.

Thanks for the good memories, and good times. Hope you all have a great run of things and don't let this place trample your spirits too much.

As always, I'm RatInDaHat, Dustin, Whatever.

Cheers,
-Dusty-
Rat.........Sorry to see you leave!! Two big blows to the ECF in as many days!!I always will be appreciative of all the knowledge of vapping you passed on to me through videos,reviews ect. I hope we will meet up somewhere else,you always did a great job with moderation IMO....Take care My Friend!:)The Wiz!

Christina

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
US/Pennsylvania
twoaz1.com
You showed me for the first time what an e-cigarette looked like. You showed me how to use it and how to care for it. From there I traveled across these forums to learn as much as I could take in.

You guided me to such valuable information, Dustin. I regret that we never actually met. My hearfelt wishes and thanks to you.

Chris

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
Cash saw the Light , now Rat , the coolest vaper mod yet is leaving the party. Certainly understand your reasons, it's a whole new ball game now. Only got dnakr as our only hope ;)

Still.......wish you all the best in your ventures Rat , your input has been priceless to alot of guys 'n' girls , me included..Guess i'll have to frequent e-cigreview more often to get my Rat fix haha

ApO.

Stephaniems

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
That just SUCKS, I know I haven't said a lot on the forums, but feel I should say you are the reason I started vaping. I ran across one of your reviews one night and just had to buy an e-cig. Thanks for doing all the reviews you have done. Its changed my whole life and I'm sure many others. Vape on and keep doing the reviews.

I don't blame you for going. The whole vibe this place puts off has changed and not for the better in the 3 months or so I've been reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread