OMG!! I couldn't breathe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tori

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
South Texas USA
Ok Tori, it would be fair that you posted which forum member that you are referring to. Making assumptions about somebodies life is pretty low, and btw I dont care if you were referring to me or not but your post came right after my own. Some people called DaBrat a liar and an impersonater and an uncredible person, which I do not agree with those accusations at all. Maybe I misread the thread or whatever, but its fair to whoever triggered your post that you clarify which one it was. Thank you in advance.

'In general' is correct... do you not think calling someone an out and out liar, several times, is rather a low thing to do? Considering the people on this forum know nothing of each other except what is revealed here... how can anyone take it upon themselves to accuse someone of lying simply because something seems odd to them? Kind of like me assuming someone has a miserable life because their posts are all filled with negativity (hmmmmm) sound familiar? My post wasn't aimed at any ONE person just a general observation.

I feel DaBrat got the point I was making and since it was her thread that is all that matters IMO

Vapinginmyboots

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Upstate NY, USA
'In general' is correct... do you not think calling someone an out and out liar, several times, is rather a low thing to do? Considering the people on this forum know nothing of each other except what is revealed here... how can anyone take it upon themselves to accuse someone of lying simply because something seems odd to them? Kind of like me assuming someone has a miserable life because their posts are all filled with negativity (hmmmmm) sound familiar? My post wasn't aimed at any ONE person just a general observation.

I feel DaBrat got the point I was making and since it was her thread that is all that matters IMO
Gotcha, didnt know at first it was in general, overreaction on my part. Accusations of lying without the facts are as bad as lying which also got me going.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Hmm. Well, since it was me that posted those things, you are free to direct your comments to me. Your post sounded like hyperbole to me. I'm still unsure of why you would post it at all other than to draw attention to the fact that after becoming a non-smoker through vaping, that you now disassociate with smokers. Not really a smart tactic given that the same groups opposing smokers are the very ones calling for the demise of vaping, the very people who want to shut down PayPal options and make people believe that vaping is, in fact, even worse than smoking. At this point, e smokers showing disgust for smokers play into the hands of those people.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
Hmm. Well, since it was me that posted those things, you are free to direct your comments to me. Your post sounded like hyperbole to me. I'm still unsure of why you would post it at all other than to draw attention to the fact that after becoming a non-smoker through vaping, that you now disassociate with smokers. Not really a smart tactic given that the same groups opposing smokers are the very ones calling for the demise of vaping, the very people who want to shut down PayPal options and make people believe that vaping is, in fact, even worse than smoking. At this point, e smokers showing disgust for smokers play into the hands of those people.

Sherid... let's do this. I am sure it will work all the way around since it is obvious you do not bother to thouroughly read before responding since nowhere did ANYONE make any of the assertions in your above quoted post...

You may, at your discretion, consider me a liar and I will continue to consider you an idot. That way we can agree to disagree.

WORLD NEWS TONIGHT WITH CHARLES GIBSON:

Top story tonight:

FDA reads on msg board that some ex smokers have difficulty dealing with second hand smoke after quitting. The FDA has now banned smoking cessation to be met with a fine of up to 100,000.00

WTF?

Last edited:

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Sherid... let's do this. I am sure it will work all the way around since it is obvious you do not bother to thouroughly read before responding since nowhere did ANYONE make any of the assertions in your above quoted post...

You may, at your discretion, consider me a liar and I will continue to consider you an idot. That way we can agree to disagree.

WORLD NEWS TONIGHT WITH CHARLES GIBSON:

Top story tonight:

FDA reads on msg board that some ex smokers have difficulty dealing with second hand smoke after quitting. The FDA has now banned smoking cessation to be met with a fine of up to 100,000.00

WTF?

Cute I will continue wondering why anyone would post such hyperbolic nonsense, and you can call me an idiot for questioning it.

yknotagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2009
Kenosha, WI
There are specific smells that can affect us in strange ways. Certain perfumes have the same affect on me - I cannot get away from those people fast enough. I've had similar experiences on airplanes as well since they banned smoking. The lack of air filtration on airlines makes me sick now when I fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread