Is there a substitute for Innokin 30S replacement coils? 1.5 or 1.8 ohm

lbwillowwren

Sep 8, 2023
Need substitute for Innokin 30S replacement coils:

I've had my glass tank for years and use a small Eleaf, Istick TC40W battery. Apparently, I'm so old school that they've discontinued making the Innokin 30S replacement coils, both 1.5 ohm 1.8 ohm. I've looked high and low on the internet and my local shop can't find them either. It seems to me that my local shop did have Prism interchangable coils at one time but I don't have the details on what to look for?

If Prism will work, what are the specifics?

Are there any other replacement coil brand or style I can use or do I need to buy a whole new system?

I'm disabled and on a strict upside down budget, so a whole new system will be really difficult for me to swing. Any and all suggestions welcome. No I have no idea what I'm doing as far as vaping, just an old smoker that used vaping to quit cigarettes and but still need my nicotine. :p

Thank you
Lbwillowwren

Attachments

• Items Ordered_Innokin replacement coils (5per pack) x 3 boxes.jpg
    Items Ordered_Innokin replacement coils (5per pack) x 3 boxes.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 9

lbwillowwren

Sep 8, 2023
This vendor has 8 packs of 1.5 and 23 packs of 1.8 in stock. I have used this vendor a number of times including recently and have had no problems. Good luck with your hunt!
5PCS Innokin iClear 30S Replacement Coil Heads - 1.5ohm
Hmmmm....Interestingly, I found that specific vendor and almost purchased them but their paypal privileges have been revoked. That makes me nervous all by itself but I also just got a $50 refund via paypal on another vendor VapeDiscount. They apparently have gone belly up but still had their website up and still took my money, even thought they didn't send the coils and can not be reached. Paypal is the only reason I got my money back.

Are you familiar with Source More? Or do you know anyone who is? Are they reliable?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Are you familiar with Source More? Or do you know anyone who is? Are they reliable?
First, many vendors, including SourceMore, had to stop using Paypal as a payment option. Paypal's policies as of about 1 1/2 years ago or so..no longer allow payments to be made through them for items that were obviously vaping related.

Like 440BB, I'm also familiar with SourceMore. I've placed more than a dozen orders with them in the last 3-4 years. I never had any issues paying them with Paypal when they could still receive payments through them, nor any issues since then...paying them with my credit card. It just takes 2 weeks or so to receive what you order because SourceMore ships from China.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
That makes me nervous all by itself but I also just got a $50 refund via paypal on another vendor VapeDiscount. They apparently have gone belly up but still had their website up and still took my money, even thought they didn't send the coils and can not be reached. Paypal is the only reason I got my money back.
There have been several vape vendors who've gone belly-up, but still have their websites active, including allowing orders to be placed on them! I had a similar experience with 1 about 2 years ago, and luckily got my payment refunded to me as well...though it was issued by that website about 2 days later, not Paypal.

Paypal may have issued your refund anyway though, even if the website had been still in operation...because it was obviously selling vaping materials. Some vendors have even changed their names in the last few years, so it's not obvious that they sell them.

Last edited:

lbwillowwren

Sep 8, 2023
First, many vendors, including SourceMore, had to stop using Paypal as a payment option. Paypal's policies as of about 1 1/2 years ago or so..no longer allow payments to be made through them for items that were obviously vaping related.

I'm familiar with SourceMore, and have placed more than a dozen orders with them in the last 3-4 years. I never had any issues paying them with Paypal when they could still receive payments through them, nor any issues since then...paying them with my credit card. It just takes 2 weeks or so to receive what you order because SourceMore ships from China.
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my newbie question. I'm not new to vaping at all, just broke and need my mod set up to last. I'll order those then right away. Not at all sure what I'll switch to when I can't get these Inokin coils anymore, which apparently will be sooner than later.

I only vape to get the nicotine, I don't even use flavored juices as I don't like sweet things. Weird, I know, but I love the smell and taste of tobacco not blueberry cheesecake delight, lol. Thanks again so much.

Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I'll order those then right away. Not at all sure what I'll switch to when I can't get these Inokin coils anymore, which apparently will be sooner than later.

It was no problem answering your question...newbie or not. Lots of things have changed in the vaping world, especially in the last 2-3 years. Many people have been happily vaping for years with set-ups they've been pleased with, but find that parts of them [mods, tanks, coils, etc.] may no longer be as readily available as they used to be.

If you'd like to continue using your Innokin clearomizer and 30S coils...I'd buy as many coils as you can afford to, while they're still available. Those coils were discontinued and only a handful of vendors appear to still have any. The 2 others I located some of the 1.5 or 1.8ohm ones at were much more expensive than the ones 440BB found for you at SourceMore.

When push comes to shove though, and you can't get any more of them...please feel free to message me. I'm certain I could help you get set-up with a different, but similar, tank and coils...for the type of vaping you're used to with your Innokin 30S clearomizer. The same thing applies, as far as your iStick 40W mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: tp72

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I don't even use flavored juices as I don't like sweet things. Weird, I know, but I love the smell and taste of tobacco not blueberry cheesecake delight, lol.
It's not weird at all...if it's what helps you stay off the smokes. Each of us have our own preferences as far as set-ups we use and eliquids we prefer. If they "work" for us and we like them, that's all that matters. :thumbs:

• Love
Reactions: lbwillowwren

Users who are viewing this thread