Prism T22 replacement coil issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

snssewell

Jul 15, 2011
GA - USA
I have used the iClear 30S and Prism T22 for a really long time. I want to say about 2 years or so. I don't have the iClear anymore, but I really love the T22 tank. I used to get the replacement coils in a black/white/red box. Then it changed --- and I got it in an all white box. Ever since I have had nothing but trouble with the replacement coils. :(:mad: Some coils work for up to 2 weeks and some burn extremely after just a day or 2. It's worse with my endura T22 than with my itaste SD20.

Tons of gurgling and leakage out of the bottom of the coil sometimes as well. Both tanks I have now are new ... about 1 month old. So I don't think it's the seals.

I read on here that people get the coils from fasttech and on their website they display the black/white/red box. Does anyone know if those blk/white/red boxes are even still around? I figured Innokin maybe changed the packaging, but seems they changed something about the coils too, cause they are not like they used to be. Anyone knows anything?

I am so sad!!! :cry: I loved my T22 tank .... I just want to Vape in peace and now I am just so frustrated. I don't want to have to keep trying new set ups.... cause I have done that too, but I still like the T22 the best. :(

Attaching pics of the old box and new box. I want the old boxes back lol. Maybe go back to the Iclear 30S? If anyone knows anything that will help or had the same issues and found a solution ---- I'd be happy to hear about it.

Prism_coils-800x800.jpg

41LC20a6mYL._SY355_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

snssewell

Jul 15, 2011
GA - USA
I don’t know if you are still here, but did you check the security verification on the box?
Hey, yes I just did and it all seems to be legit.
But again, out of this new box --- still from my old vendor --- both coils started tasting burnt the first day --- One tank was on the Endura and after a short while I got the burnt taste. So I put one tank on my old itaste SD20 and the other on my new itaste SD20. I usually have it set to 10 Watt ---- but ended up turning it down to 8 Watt. So far so good, but I am not getting much vapor as I like out of it with only 8 Watt. I can't change the Wattage on my Endura and I am not sure at how much Watt it fires when I push the button, but since the Prism Tank comes with it in the Starter Kit, you would think it be able to handle it. And it has worked fine with some coils before. IDK :(

They now come in the box in your second photo. I’ve ordered 15 boxes from FT. No probs.
The proper T18/T22 coil only fits those 2 models.

It was some of your older posts I seen that convinced me to try. So thanks for that. I guess I will wait and see what happens when I get them from FT. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread