Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    @Territoo Damn so i got a 80euro paper weight :(

Im already pretty poor i cant just get a new one this sux man im mad too i just opened the sealed box like 2 days ago and its already garbage

Not yet. Just get several more setups in rotation so you don't have to change the batteries so often. My Vaporesso Gens have always asked about the atty when I change the batteries, but since they aren't the only vapes I have in rotation, I don't have to change the batteries but once a day or less. Do it gradually if it is a financial burden

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
    Good news boys its the z max tank! Cause i said f it lets just try my uforce L and rta since i put it on last night it hasnt popped up yet with the message, and ohm stay the same. on the z max the ohms jumps up and down triggering the message...
    So i guess its the geekvape coils after all or the z max tank either or but fused clapton and pnp coils working so far pretty relieved about it

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Good news boys its the z max tank! Cause i said f it lets just try my uforce L and rta since i put it on last night it hasnt popped up yet with the message, and ohm stay the same. on the z max the ohms jumps up and down triggering the message...
    So i guess its the geekvape coils after all or the z max tank either or but fused clapton and pnp coils working so far pretty relieved about it
    Glad to hear that the Classic is working properly for you now! (and fingers crossed that it will do so for a long time!)

Hopefully it was just a bad coil so that you can still use the Z tank if you want to.

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
    Yea its fixed its been 2 days in a row with a different tank no issues no message, so this thread can be called resolved...
    I think it was a bad z max coil, i havent tried another M series coil yet tho thats my next test could be just a faulty coil if not then its the z tank it self but other tanks? They are fine :) so thats good

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
    @gloopdegurp yea exactly thats my next test is trying out a new coil on the z tank cuz i like the tank but wanted to do a complete diff tank/coil test first since that was fine i will now test a new coil for the Z ill let you know :)
    the resistance kept jumping triggering the message even tho its kanthal mesh weird right

Reactions: gloopdegurp

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    @gloopdegurp yea exactly thats my next test is trying out a new coil on the z tank cuz i like the tank but wanted to do a complete diff tank/coil test first since that was fine i will now test a new coil for the Z ill let you know :)
    the resistance kept jumping triggering the message even tho its kanthal mesh weird right
    I can't recall having a straight up bad coil since I've been vaping, though there probably were a couple. I have seen plenty of posts by folks that have had duds, sometimes a couple from the same pack.

With mass production it is bound to happen some.

I certainly have had coils that didn't last as long as I felt they should. Also ones that didn't register the rated ohms exactly but not usually off by much.

Blaze_Vapor

Unresolved Status
  • Apr 5, 2023
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
    It is a decent mod. It has lasted me quite a while and seems impervious to drops and eliquid.

When I get that message (rare but I've seen it) on my L200, I just click the fire button again and the message goes away. As stated earlier check your coils and make sure they are not gummed up.

Reactions: DavidOck

Users who are viewing this thread