Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Ok, Let tobacco back out and see how long our vape industries last,
Lets see how long before we are regulated out of existence,
What $$'s does the Vape Industrial complex have ...vs...tobacco (who is vested in it)

As said... Gov't has been trying now for some 20 years to eradicate us in tandem with Pharma and FDA. If tobacco is gone, I suspect we are right behind them.
I hate to pop your bubble, but unless something changes radically with the FDA real soon, the independent vape industry is going to completely disappear no matter what happens with the BT companies.

At this point, the only thing I see that might change that is if the Supreme Court decides to overturn Chevron Deference this spring. Then if they accept some vape industry lawsuits and rule against the FDA, we might have a chance for a come back. That seems like a longshot though, and won't happen soon.

The independent vape industry as we know it in this country is almost gone, and if it re-emerges somewhere down the road, it will probably be quite different than what we remember from the past.

Last edited:

dog man

Oct 4, 2023
Western NC
Works...
As of last year''22-23'' we have 4 new vape / tobacco shops started up within a 15 mile radius of me... and I live deep in the Country. Gas stations everywhere also sell the disposables everywhere I go.
They really can't ban the Batteries since they are not related to Nic usage and are equipment. The bottled flavors is another thing and have been relegated to 6mg max... Yes we can buy raw (actually vg mixed) nic. to add back some kick.
But my original point is Tobacco also will take a Hit if outlawed and their past rep is to fight like hell since they are financially vested.
Seems we aren't fighting like hell, cept in small numbers,,, Thus we are ally'ed...like it or not.
They in essence are doing Our dirty work and have the experience / history / funds / lawyers / connections for doing so.
We do not have that backing..

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
Among The Pugs
Seems we aren't fighting like hell, cept in small numbers,,, Thus we are ally'ed...like it or not.
They as a whole, huttle in comfort zones, not giving whats coming a thought...until it directly affects their needs and lifestyle.
They in essence are doing Our dirty work and have the experience / history / funds / lawyers / connections for doing so.
And they're not about being informative whats going on and why....until their direction is in perfect alignment. By that time what was coming, is now past tense and being streamed on every media source as a win on their part.
We do not have that backing..
Given that, they know they can take their time and cover (close) every potential loophole within their regulations.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Works...
They really can't ban the Batteries since they are not related to Nic usage and are equipment. The bottled flavors is another thing and have been relegated to 6mg max... ...

What are you going on about some "6mg max"? What country are you referring to? Let me make it Real Simple for you because I can Clearly See that you are living about 6 Years in the Past.

If a Deemed Tobacco Product(s) does Not Have an FDA Approved PMTA, you Can Not Legally Sell it/them to an End-User inside the USA.

Don't Confuse Selling Something at a Gas Station with having the Legal Ability to Sell Some. Lack of Enforcement Doesn't Imply Legality.

Look... This Isn't Reddit. You just can't come in here and start posting a bunch of Tripe that You just Pulled that of someone Else's Hat.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
:facepalm: OK. I give up. If you're happy with gas station disposables and the things sold at vape / tobacco shops, enjoy it while you can. The FDA is pretty slow at enforcing their regulations, but eventually those things are going to disappear as well unless they've been specifically approved.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I live deep in the Country.

Thus, the problem this country faces. You live in an area full of brainwashed MAGA acolytes. That much has been made very clear.

I won't hold my thoughts back..........

Get the .... out of your Stupid Little Confines and Experience a greater ....ing reality versus the Brainwashed MAGA crap you've been fed and ravenously devouring, for Years. I've grown weary of "that imbecilic" nonsense, but have Grown Far Stronger in my Desire in seeing it Defeated, once and for all.

And.... before ....I draw the Ire of Others Here......... I hold both conservative and liberal values at heart. Values far too many have all but abandoned while growing Further Apart with all this lame divisive bull .....

I refuse to allow our Country to be torn apart by lame extreme far-right losers. Pathetic idiots whose main goal is to destroy our Democracy.

People of a "certain" age here can easily recall a time, not all that long ago, when People Reached Across the Aisle, despite differences, in order to see bipartisan legislation passed.

Enough is ....ing enough!!!

I, and many others, refuse to allow the disgusting extreme far-right to take hold of Power in Our Country. They don't deserve a single seat at the table. This Country always was, and still is, great...... despite the foolish talk of the one, and his followers, treacherous nature.

Yes, there are divisions....... but those, and I suspect most would agree, are not ....ing Rocket Science (as in, landing ppl on Mars or the Moon).

The extreme far-right is the internal enemy these United States of America face. Choose wisely.

Frankly, if my post angers some...... so ....ing be it ......I do not care!!!

• Agree
Reactions: no|ah

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Show me.
Ya got no clue of how the next person is connected or their experiences... Stop pre judging or Prejudice'ing others.
Doesn't look good on you.,

Says the imbecile who just cast judgement upon me.

You make me laugh with your complete inability to communicate effectively. :lol: :lol:

Try harder!!!

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Show Me...
You have no clue of my political leanings. Truth be told I have nothing but angst to any Politician no matter what side they;re on.
Lotta Judgmental stuff out of Y'all. I guess I was expecting better.

I don't need to know your peculiar leanings. Reading between the lines of your numerous ineffective ramblings, over three pages, you clearly revealed those for all to see. You are but one of the brainwashed anti government foot-soldiers beholden to your masters cult.

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if you fully supported the goofy clowns who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
zoi... just recently bought the max available in my area of Nic.
Was told by the store owner all that i could get was 6mg.
Tried to order from Mountain Oak Vapors... Max available was 6mg.
So if You have other sources... Reveal them!! or clam up.

Do you mean this Mountain Oak Vapes?

LOL

Hey I don't know what Your Scene is? But it is clear you aren't very in touch with the current e-Cigarette Market. Maybe if you were, You would see how Comical some of what you post is.

And how your views that BT is somehow our Allies are held by about No One who has even spent 2 Hours to inform themselves.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: no|ah

Users who are viewing this thread