Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Thank you, and look forward to hearing/trading stories about our grandchild with you! :)

Sounds like your daughter is in good hands, you've got her covered. Back in the day when I was pregnant with my son (he's 29 now) I smoked, even then I couldn't quit. :( My doctors main concern with my smoking was it causing low birth weight.

My bouncing baby boy weighed in at a whopping 9lbs, 5ozs! ( I weighed 120 lbs) After birthing that, I told my doctor that it was a dang good thing that I didn't quit smoking! ROFL!

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
militaryyearbookproject.com
I received the I Pro that I ordered for my daughter in the mail today and being the good Father that I am, I had to test it out for her. :p

I'm really impressed with it. I was thinking somehow that since it's smaller than my Buzz Pro, it wouldn't have the same "punch" as the BP. But of course it does! Same great internals, same great "hit"! Just a slimmer package. I've been using them both for about an hour now, BP in the left hand, IP in the right hand! :vapor: :vapor:

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
What kind of battery life is everyone getting with the IP. I've only had the thing around 24 hours and I've had to switch out the batteries twice. I must admit I've been vaping more than normal, but the website suggests 15 hours and I'm getting more like 6 hours out of a full charge. Want to make sure there isn't something wrong with my hardware.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
What kind of battery life is everyone getting with the IP. I've only had the thing around 24 hours and I've had to switch out the batteries twice. I must admit I've been vaping more than normal, but the website suggests 15 hours and I'm getting more like 6 hours out of a full charge. Want to make sure there isn't something wrong with my hardware.
What ohms are your carts/ attys ? LR ones will lower times bad !

I get about 8-10 hours full time vaping on a 2.8 ohm atty.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
What ohms are your carts/ attys ? LR ones will lower times bad !

I get about 8-10 hours full time vaping on a 2.8 ohm atty.

I've experimented with 1.5, 2.5, & 3.0 ohm Smoktech DC cartos, but the 2.5 seems to work best so that's mostly what I've been using. But I'll be using the 1.5's because I am sitting on a supply of them.

The 3 ohm ones appear just a little to much R, I checked the math and they max out at about 10w at 5.5v. I seem to like just a little more power than that based on my experimentation. They would be a great match with a 6v device. The 1.5's work fine, but like you said they will drain juice faster. I guess I'll just have to get a third or fourth set of batteries.

I want to try the single coils, but I don't want to mess with punching holes and I'd have to find a shorter tank. Since I have about 30 dc cartos on hand I don't need to be buying anymore anytime soon anyway.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
Run time, for me, is 6 - 7 ml of eliquid, using 2.5 - 3.1 ohm cartos at about 8W. (2.5 at 4.5v, 3.1 at 5v)

Are you using dual or single coil cartos? I haven't used the SC but I would hypothesis that comparing SC and DC is an apples and oranges thing when talking about W and battery life. 8w doesn't seem to do much at all on a DC so the greater W required by the DC by itself would probably explain my faster battery discharge.

I am in know way complaining about battery life, even six hours of heavy vaping is fine for me, if the alternative is a heavier and bulkier PV (or less powerful). This is always a trade off and wouldn't trade the slim form factor of the IP for a couple more hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread