• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
If it wasn't my busy week I would meet you there. Every other week for me is my eat at desk week.

No probs Fudgey, I usually take clients to or bring in Lunch for them. Don't know how may times I have gone to the Pizza hut or Rib Crib across from the Hampton Inn for take-out!!!!

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
I'm also glad to see more chatter, and am very eager for the shop in Sand Springs to open so I can go visit.

I've heard they opened the shop last week. 110 N. Garfield Ave., suite 300. Their hours are 8-5 Mon-Fri. Their website suggests they are available for online orders-instore pickups.

I haven't been by there yet, but am looking forward to stopping in soon.

mbolack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2009
Tulsa
You know what, Stormy has not been around for quite some time. We can ask admin to give you Mod powers for the Okie forum if your up to it?

Oh, I'm still coming to Tulsa about 3 times a month!

Oh, I don't want mod power! Some weeks it wouldn't be a problem at all, but some weeks it definitely would!

Well, let's see if we can bully some people into coming over to Tulsa and making a group visit to the new Vapor Kings store!
What fun! And maybe a pizza afterwards or something!

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Oh, I don't want mod power! Some weeks it wouldn't be a problem at all, but some weeks it definitely would!

Well, let's see if we can bully some people into coming over to Tulsa and making a group visit to the new Vapor Kings store!
What fun! And maybe a pizza afterwards or something
!

I would love to do that, just depends on the date :)

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
I've heard they opened the shop last week. 110 N. Garfield Ave., suite 300. Their hours are 8-5 Mon-Fri. Their website suggests they are available for online orders-instore pickups.

I haven't been by there yet, but am looking forward to stopping in soon.

Well, I'll be in Tulsa this Wed-Fri, may try to stop by. Too bad Sand Spring is on the opposite side.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain

What fun! And maybe a pizza afterwards or something!

Yeah I don't blame you for not wanting to do this.

I'll try to check out the store this week if I have time and report back.

OptimusJD

Jan 24, 2011
Norman, Oklahoma
Hello All. JD from Norman here. BOOMER!!! Anyway, I'm coming up to my 1 month of no analogs so I'm quite excited. Only problem I've really had is not timing my vaping and orders correctly. I've come close to running out of juice more than once because of not anticipating my usage. One day I actually drove all over the place looking and hoping for a store that would sell something. I ended up with what I started with, a disposable from the convenience store. Happily, my order arrived the next day because that thing tastes awful. I guess it's not possible to buy anything local to Norman?

It's ok, I got an order of 180ml of caramel tobacco from Bluemist and I couldn't be happier. Thanks to a few here for info, I ordered 32mg juice and cut it down with VG and it's insane how good it is. But anyway, that's me. :p

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
I got pointed this direction, so here I am. I am known as Meka, live in Tulsa all my life, and I have been smoking analogs since I was 14...so 13 years now. I have tried quiting several times, mostly due to health issues, and because they bloody stink >.< Recently got introduced to ecigs, and now I'm down from half a pack a day to just 1-2 cigarettes, usually after lunch and or dinner, thanks to a lovely lady that helped get me going. I've only tried a couple of flavors so far, but I'm really fond of the rum, guess it's the pirate in me :p

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Hey down to just a few a DAY ...is GREAT !!
Hope it keeps working for you .
Did you get to go by VaperKings?

Hope to meet you & everyone else soon ...
once we all ( & vaperkings) get organized & have a meet !

It will be fun getting together and meeting you all :)

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Hi Meka
And everyone else as well :) It just occured to me that I neve posted in this thread though I've been hanging around for quite some time. I live in Jackson County and smoked a PAD of marlboro reds for 25 years...

It is really nice to see that vaping is starting to get a bit more common in Oklahoma, even the smaller towns are starting to gain acceptance of the practice.

Cheers,
/Sarge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread