• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

From a fellow okie

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickofanalogs

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
oklahoma
So glad to be here. While having my morning coffee, I stumbled onto this forum and subscribed to it. I have lurked for quite a while. Around a year ago I got me a 910 e-cig and was able to stop smoking analogs for over a week. Then I went back to the yuck sticks :( Recently I picked up my 901 again, charged it up and decided to give it another go, people I HAVE to stop smoking :( I've smoked for 25+ years at around a pack and a half a day. I been thinking one of the reasons I failed before is that I had a low mg juice.. I am needing to buy me a Joye Ego but cannot decide on the supplier. Liberty Flights has a super deal on them but was hoping to order from a supplier in Oklahoma if possible. I've ordered through Rob at Vapor Kings and was always pleased with his service. Also, I've bought carts from Alterna Smokes, they were terrific as well. If anyone knows of a local supplier that has a good deal on the Ego, let me know and in the meantime I will be surfing these boards checking things out. I love this place! :)

Sooner

Dec 28, 2010
Broken Arrow, OK
Look at it this way, every week you waste another $60 on analogs, and literally everywhere on the net sells the ego kits for that amount or less. I had really good luck with mine which came from FSUSA before I realized that vaporkings was a local supplier. So with a two day wait and at less than the cost of a carton you could be vaping away.

kenmhall1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
OKC
welcome to the forums :)

I started out with 808 stuff from V4L and moved to Riva Ego 510s (with 808/901 adapters - cause I was still using 808 cartomizers) - I have since upgraded to GG products from Rob & Michelle...I'm finally off the analogs because of it...

I'm vaping at ~7.4V on HR atties from VK and 24mg juice from BWB - the vapor production and TH are insane and I think it's the only reason I'm actually off of the analogs now :D

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
So glad to be here. While having my morning coffee, I stumbled onto this forum and subscribed to it. I have lurked for quite a while. Around a year ago I got me a 910 e-cig and was able to stop smoking analogs for over a week. Then I went back to the yuck sticks :( Recently I picked up my 901 again, charged it up and decided to give it another go, people I HAVE to stop smoking :( I've smoked for 25+ years at around a pack and a half a day. I been thinking one of the reasons I failed before is that I had a low mg juice.. I am needing to buy me a Joye Ego but cannot decide on the supplier. Liberty Flights has a super deal on them but was hoping to order from a supplier in Oklahoma if possible. I've ordered through Rob at Vapor Kings and was always pleased with his service. Also, I've bought carts from Alterna Smokes, they were terrific as well. If anyone knows of a local supplier that has a good deal on the Ego, let me know and in the meantime I will be surfing these boards checking things out. I love this place! :)

This is a great place to be. ECF was a huge help in keeping me off the cigs in the beginning. I have an Ego and I love it, don't know of anyone locally that sells them. I bought mine for Lite Cig USA. Sounds like you are ready to quit....good for you!!!!

Buck

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2010
Guthrie, Oklahoma
Liberty Flights has the best price, but I have to agree with Sooner! I would just order one so you can quit those nasty analogs. We have all been there. I started with a 510 and then went to an eGo it made all the difference not having to mess with batteries all day. I now have a Buzz and love it.

Hang in their and don't give up, get some stronger juice and try again.

sickofanalogs

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
oklahoma
Thanks all for your warm welcomes. Ok, I ordered the eGo this weekend and expect to get it in around 3-4 days. I am in a predicament though because last wednsday I ordered e juice and found out the order hasn't been filled yet :( I am going to have to order online from another supplier who is pretty local cause I need some juice to hold me over until i can get my original order in. I've ordered from vaporkings and they were always really super fast shipping. Any suggestions? Thanks again

I got my Alien Visions order and all I can say is WoW. All four flavors provide excellent vapor and aroma. Boba's Bounty is a medium colored, slightly nutty and just a touch sweet tobacco flavor - very smooth. Flue Cured, a mellow tobacco flavor, is a little lighter in color and slightly rougher than Boba's but I like it! Apple Teaser reminds me of a Golden Delicious fresh off the tree - you can definately taste the apple flavor - it has a light, clear color and I love it! If you like maple syrup and waffles then give Maple Melody a try. It's a dark, sweet (not overpowering), and not too thick juice with wonderful flavor, vapor and aroma - it's a Keeper! Needless to say, I'm extremely happy with my choices :) Oh....before I forget...I tried each of these with fresh, new atomizers so not to compromise the flavors. 4 Stars ****

~Edit: The order was shipped yesterday because of the holiday so AV has one day delivery just like VaporKings in Sand Springs...at least if you're lucky enough to live in Oklahoma!

Last edited:

sickofanalogs

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
oklahoma
Simba, I'll bet you will be pleased with the Tornado T. When I was deciding which to get it was a toss up between the eGo and the Tornado. Let me know how you like it cause I might have to order one of those too lol. I'm game if we ever decide to meet up over coffee.

Steve now you've gone and done it, I'm going to their website and have a look. The apple I just have to try. My favorite when I was vaping before was Ry4 but I have to branch out into new flavors sooner or later :)

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
I'm just like Sickofanalogs. I'm coming back to e-cigs. Just ordered the tornado-T. I'm just going to have to get the juice right this time. Hopefully I won't have to fill and charge the thing all the time. Some day we'll (OKC people) have to all get together for a cup of coffee and maybe even vape.

Welcome back simba. I didnt realize you were an okie vapor when Jess and I talked to you on the IRC channel. Its always great to have another Okie around :) Actually we're pretty bless with vendors, I really was surprised to find out that AVEjuice was an Oklahoma vendor as well as VK. Who says Okies are a backward bunch? We happen to have a couple of the best vendors in the business :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread