Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Arrowhead,

Sure Do ... LEGACY Standards (Preorders) are still set to ship early next week.

Here's some other information on the other types available soon.

Some pictures of the Mini, MiniXL, and StandardXL

Please note, the extension is raw (not finished) - and finished version will look mightily better

First ... The Mini. It utilizes an AW IMR 18350 [700mAh] -- Roughly equivalent to today's ICON.

8bf20553.jpg

3ae2d75e.jpg

Next, we have the Mini XL. It utilizes an AW IMR 18490 or AW IMR 18350 + KICK.

599e32df.jpg

Lastly, the Standard XL. It utilizes an AW IMR 18650 + KICK

cb083181.jpg

58f544db.jpg

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
Hey Arrowhead,

Sure Do ... LEGACY Standards (Preorders) are still set to ship early next week.

Here's some other information on the other types available soon.

Some pictures of the Mini, MiniXL, and StandardXL

Please note, the extension is raw (not finished) - and finished version will look mightily better

First ... The Mini. It utilizes an AW IMR 18350 [700mAh] -- Roughly equivalent to today's ICON.

8bf20553.jpg

3ae2d75e.jpg

Next, we have the Mini XL. It utilizes an AW IMR 18490 or AW IMR 18350 + KICK.

599e32df.jpg

Lastly, the Standard XL. It utilizes an AW IMR 18650 + KICK

cb083181.jpg

58f544db.jpg

yes they look great steve i still think the larger mod with the kick and 18650 battery should be called ... wait for it....
...THE CASH MOD...:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

named after steve...:2cool::2cool::2cool:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
A mini?!... There's goes my budget.. I need one!

FYI, you wear sandals in your shop?

It's funny you noticed bob. I was going to comment on the sandals. Since that one is taken, my, what big hands you have grandma.

LOL ... I wasn't planning to go in to the shop that day. Ended up being in the 6 hours. You guys are great at noticing things ;)

So the XL extension is for the kick right? Those are looking really nice picking my first mod is so hard haha. One thing that has me looking at the legacy is the bottom button though. I am assuming you can always add that extension on later if you pre order when it becomes available.

Hey Arrow, Yup, exactly. You can order the extension whenever :)

yes they look great steve i still think the larger mod with the kick and 18650 battery should be called ... wait for it....
...THE CASH MOD...:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

named after steve...:2cool::2cool::2cool:

Haha ... Don't think anything will ever get named after me. However, we did used to have the CaSH eLiquid ;)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I finally decided on the Legacy and also ordered mine today..

I'm pretty new to vaping and PV's having only started in Feb with an eGo-T and then realizing I wanted something with more voltage and used a standard battery size so I ordered an E-Power 14650 in the middle of March which is still working fine but is lacking in build quality as well as asthetics.

The Legacy hit a lot of the points I was wanting to address... It looks great, it's made of stainless steal instead of aluminum, it supports a higher capacity 18650 battery with an option to move to VW at some point. Also, because of it being a larger battery tube, it will still look good with a tank mod added on... with a future tank mod made specifically for it. The only downside I can think of is that the variable wattage isn't easily adjustable from an external control... Personally, at least at this point in my vaping, I'm not too concerned about adjustabilty as I am about having a choice of a regulated power output...

Anyway... I'm excited to have one on pre-order and now... I just hope that it won't take PS too long before they can ship them out to everyone.

Randy

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
i think it will ship out fairly fast i have never had a problem with puresmokers shipping priority is fairly fast in my opp...

lawnman3...

lawnman3...

Thanks for posting that... I had already, perhaps presumptuously, assumed that Puresmoker had good shipping practices... What I was sort of was refering to was with the Legacy orders at the moment are pre-orders since it is a brand new product... the ETA for the shipping is still just estimated for the week of April 9...

That means that today is only the most optimistic guess at when the shipments will begin... I've found that new products often do not make their optimistic release dates due to some minor issue etc.. My order also is likely to be delayed slightly more than others simply because they had their orders placed well before mine...

Still... there is a chance mine may ship today... if I'm lucky... I know I will be excited to receive it one way or the other.

Randy

Suicidebob

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Pasadena, CA
LEGACY's should start shipping on Wednesday with a majority (if not all) preorders filled by Friday :)

We had a 24/48 hour delay in figuring out the LEGACY extension. Wanted to make sure it worked with both LEGACY versions before tubes were made.

Everything is now good to go :)

Probably a stress reliever for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread