PureSmoker Legacy Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkcraft

Oct 10, 2013
Dallas, TX
Hey everyone,

First off, sorry if this is in the wrong section. It seemed like the most appropriate fit.

So for years I vaped almost solely PureSmoker products. I got my first eGo from there, and then moved on to the Prodigy V3 (or 3.1, whichever was their last in that line), and then finally on to the PureSmoker Legacy (with the kick, but I wasnt pleased with it, maybe due to a faulty unit). This also included their liquids/tonics/juices (Nillanova being my goto, and Nuttyella coming in second for the short time I had it). Needless to say, it was brutal once PS closed down. It was like a cig manufacturer disappearing overnight.

I'm going to stop for a moment to assist anyone who may have searched for PureSmoker's liquids after their closure. VolVapor is comprised of many of the same people/management as far as I am aware (also in the same area, obviously). So far I can confirm that their "Birthday Suit" flavor is almost on par with my beloved "Nillanova" but it seems to have a much more noticeable nutty taste than Nillanova ever did. Also, their "Karma Boss" is pretty much identical to "Karma Scotch". There may be more, and likely are, but I found a new goto flavor locally called The O.B. by Suicide Bunny, available at AllVapes in Downtown Dallas (they have really convenient hours for me too, but their website is almost non-existent). If you're in Dallas I really recommend checking this place out.

So anyway, I was walking to work one day, my tank on my Legacy, while the device itself rested in that lighter pocket of my jeans (maybe that has another name, but I dont know). Unfortunately, my Legacy (probably all of them) had pretty massive threads on the 510 adapter on the top of it, which made it extremely easy to accidentally unscrew. As luck would have it, the adapter and tank must have unscrewed and fallen who knows where, never to be seen again.

This was inconvenient, but life happens. Unfortunately for me, when I checked PureSmoker's website intending to order a replacement I saw that they were out of business. At that time, it was one day past their closure date, of course.

Since then I bounced around, first trying to find a new liquid, then a new ecig (I still had my Prodigy as backup). I first got a Zmax, which was a complete waste of money. It literally broke beyond repair while I was driving to the post office to pick up my Provari, which I was still feeling stick shock from, until the zmax failed.

So, my question is, does anyone know where I can find a store that offers PureSmoker Legacy adapters (original or flat-head, I dont care really)? Ideally if they offered other PureSmoker items that would be great, but the adapter is my main goal. The Provari is nice, but I still miss my Legacy.

Thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread