Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I ship all over the world. For USPS 1st Class, it's $15.00. For USPS International Express (3-5 Day Shipping) it's $48.00.
All you have to do is to fill out your cart... copy and paste it in an email to me at SirLawrence@VaporMoon.com. Then, I will send a payment request to you.
Pretty Easy!

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Hello Sir_Lawrence,

Thank you for the info.

I have an eGo CE4 kit and I'm looking for these products to order:

Kanger T3 Cartomizers 5 pc
Kanger T3 coil replacement 10 pc
Organic eliquids

Do you have any VG organic eliquids in the ratio 70 VG / 30 PG?

Why am I asking the questions here and not checking the website? Websites are websites and it just gets annoying browsing through tens of different sections just to know that I won't get what I'm looking for.

Appreciate any information you can provide here.

Regards.

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Hello Sir_Lawrence,

Not a problem at all. I understand that you deal with the mods, I'll keep in mind when I'm a little more experienced with the eCigs.

By the way, I wish to ask you a question and since mods is your speciality, you may help me out here. I started with eCigs just a couple of months ago. My first kit was (is) eGo CE4 but the cartomizers that are designed for this ecig are just total crap. The wick system is annoying as it keeps burning and the real taste of eJuice/eLiquid just becomes a dream after a week's usage.

Do you know of any models that don't have the wick system? Any models or mods that provide nothing but 100% flavor of the eLiquid? I would pay a fortune to own such equipment lol.

(I'm on your website right now checking your mods)

I have also checked your video on Youtube .. so you use CE5 cartomizer on your Saber mod at 4.7 volts .. Must say, that should be pretty strong vape+throat hit lol.

Are those cartomizers really good and reliable? do they have some wick thing in them and does it live up a month?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread