International Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Hi Adr, yes we ship internationally. The only thing we can not ship outside of the USA is the li-ion batteries that our APVs use, the US postal service will not allow it, so you would have to find a non USA source for your batteries :( I do know that international shipping is more expensive, but we try to find the best options for our customers.

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Hi Bovinia,

Hope your day started great!

I understand, and some merchants told me that Fedex wont ship electronic parts and eLiquids in the same package .. what nonsense lol. Anyway, federal laws, shipping laws and what not.

I wish to order some Kanger T3 cartomizers + replaceable coils + 6 or 7 different eLiquids.

Since I have your attention, could you tell me if Notcigs offer organic eLiquids/eJuices? If yes, which eliquids do you recommend? Any organic eLiquids in 70 VG / 30 PG ratios?

Really appreciate your help! Wish you the best for the day ahead ..

Regards.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
We are just putting a line of e liquids in stock for the first time, but they are not organic, nor do I know the exact pg/vg ratio...my guess would be that it is 80/20.

I don't work at the shop, I work from home about 3k miles away! I've not had a chance to sample any of the juices yet, Mike is putting them up on the Notcigs site now, but they won't be ready for sale until next week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread