International Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We offer Express Mail International, which is an expedited shipping method (1-3 days, usually).

We used to offer UPS international mailing, but the Magento widget was too buggy and we were getting crazy charges.

We can absolutely arrange any carrier method you'd like if you can phone your order in. We do have a Skype, so if you'd like to Skype with us, you can place your order that way so as to avoid paying long distance/international phone rates.

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Hello eric,

Thank you for the info. I'm checking VaporStation and the eliquids available.

I do love the fact that you guys ship internationally and will call through Skype to place my order. However, something I don't understand why merchants don't provide enough information on eliquids. *This is positive criticism and may help you improve customer experience on VaprStation.

For example: Banana - VS Brand E-Juice - E-liquids

The page does not tell me if the eLiquid is VG/PG .. what proportion. Secondly, it does nor provide any information what goes in the eLiquid. If it has VG, what type of VG? If it has PG, what type again?

I'm not sure if you understand the importance of knowing what "people like to vape". As for me, I don't want to vape PG liquids, gives me problem in the chest. Not only me, many people are allergic to PG. I go with 100% VG or a mix of 80VG / 20 PG or 70 VG / 30PG. From a customer's point of view, they will press the "add to cart" button only if they know what they're ordering.

I hope you are not taking my words negatively, I'm just trying to help you improve your sales by providing feedback. If all of that information I've mentioned above was readily available on the eLiquids, I would have been busy setting up my Skype to make you a call to order my products :)

Thank you for reading! I will return in future when all of that info is available at VaporStation.com

Regards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread