Innokin MVP 20W

Status
Not open for further replies.

caroloto

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Freeport, IL
VapeMail on the way!!!! Just ordered one from VaporBeast ($29.95, with coupon) (Used up all my Speedway Rewards points for a $50 prepaid Visa card)
I've been just tickled pink with my MVP 2.0, but I can see the reasons for the negative feedback on it. In light of all the newer 50W+ hardware out there Innokin IS behind the curve, at this point. If they want to stay an industry leader, they're going to HAVE to do better than this (or even the MVP3) or get left behind. (Do they even have a sub-ohm tank yet?) The form factor (For me) is nice. (I LIKE the way it feels) What some people say is "Too heavy" I'd call solid, or substantial. It DOES take up a bit of pocket space, but no more than a box of Marlboro 100s, or my old cigarette tin. (The overall length is the same as a VV V3) Since all I'm vaping are clearos I don't really NEED all that power, but a little more than the 11W max of the 2.0 would be nice. What sold me was the flush mount threads, and that, well (For me anyway) it IS a new toy. I think that this is just a pot-shot at the 20W IStick, not a serious attempt to get in to the sub-ohm/RDA market. Innovation in vape gear is happening so fast, it's got to be hard for ANYBODY to keep up. This should fill a spot for folks who want a nice, dependable (but not TOO complicated) mod, at a reasonable price.
BTW after more than a year of vaping, this is my first time ordering anything on-line. Can anybody tell me about their experience with VaporBeast?

You are going to be very happy with Vapor Beast, I have placed plenty of orders with them, good customer service, fast shipping and make sure you sign up for the newsletter so you get coupons. They have a lot of "deals of the day" so you might want to bookmark them and check their site every few days.

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
I used a couple of MVP2's the first year that I vaped. I loved them but retired them about 5 months ago once I got into rebuildables and they did not have enough wattage for me. Since then, I have had a Clouper DNA30, HotCig DNA30, IPV1, IPV2 and Sigelei 100. Never vaped any of them over 16 watts. Got an MVP20 near the end of December. It is back to being my favorite mod. Have ordered another and have shipped the Sig 100 and IPV2 to my son. These mods are like bricks. You know that you can count on them to last you a long time. Given the current Cloupor mini fiasco, I am happy with a boring mod that just does the job. But I will be watching the MVP 3.0!!

GaG8tor

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
Acworth, Ga. United States
I never thought I would like a box mod. People were always telling me to "Try the MVP. Try the MVP". Well I tried an eleaf istick a couple of weeks ago and fancied the idea of a box mod. Saw s smoking deal on the 20 watt and decided to give it a shot. I chose it over the istick because of the Innokin reputation. I honestly see now what all the fuss was about.

rowsley

Ultra Member
Jan 26, 2015
Celina, Ohio
I should have my MVP 20w by monday according to delivery estimate by USPS. Wondered if anyone has used those cheap kanger t3s clearomizer on it? I bought some for my old ego-t and seem to work great. The replacement coils are super cheap too. Being a beginner myself, I haven't had any experience with the higher priced tanks. Just wondered if these will work well until I decide to get a nicer tank. Oh and they come in 1.8 and 2.4 ohms I see from online. Is there a preference between the 2? Thanks just getting excited to try this MVP 20w out.

GaG8tor

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
I should have my MVP 20w by monday according to delivery estimate by USPS. Wondered if anyone has used those cheap kanger t3s clearomizer on it? I bought some for my old ego-t and seem to work great. The replacement coils are super cheap too. Being a beginner myself, I haven't had any experience with the higher priced tanks. Just wondered if these will work well until I decide to get a nicer tank. Oh and they come in 1.8 and 2.4 ohms I see from online. Is there a preference between the 2? Thanks just getting excited to try this MVP 20w out.
I've used the t3's an mini protank. Sad to say they turned me away from anything Kanger. Constant leaking and gurgling.I now use the Aspire ET-S BVC exclusively. They can be had for less than 10 bucks and replacement coils are inexpensive. Although you'll never ever use the full 20 watts the mvp offers with standard off-the-shelf clearomizers the vape is fantastic.

caroloto

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Freeport, IL
There are fixes for the Kanger tanks at least the ones fitted with the t3s heads just add another rubber gasket from another head placed upside down and no more leaking or gurgling or nasty liquid in your mouth.

I'm thinking the new updated single coils that are made by Kanger don't seem to have the leaking problems that the older one they made. I use myself the Kanger Protank 2's both the full and mini on my MVP2 and MVP20w all the time, never have a problem with leaking nor flooding.

GaG8tor

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
There are fixes for the Kanger tanks at least the ones fitted with the t3s heads just add another rubber gasket from another head placed upside down and no more leaking or gurgling or nasty liquid in your mouth.
You shouldn't have to modify something out of the box to make it work properly though.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I picked up a green MVP 20 watt from Vapor Beast for that great price a while back and i just can't believe how good this thing is . I didn't think it was possible to improve on the great signal quality the MVP's are known for which is a big reason why they provide such an outstanding vape but this new 20 watt is over the top smooth.

I mean it's ridiculous it really is , i have a few other devices that beat it in wattage but nothing vapes as good as this does , i'm really blown away. When Innokin said they improved the signal quality further they weren't playing .

Very well done Innokin and thanks for providing a very nice adapter .

caroloto

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Freeport, IL
I picked up a green MVP 20 watt from Vapor Beast for that great price a while back and i just can't believe how good this thing is . I didn't think it was possible to improve on the great signal quality the MVP's are known for which is a big reason why they provide such an outstanding vape but this new 20 watt is over the top smooth.

I mean it's ridiculous it really is , i have a few other devices that beat it in wattage but nothing vapes as good as this does , i'm really blown away. When Innokin said they improved the signal quality further they weren't playing .

Very well done Innokin and thanks for providing a very nice adapter .

I just have to agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread