Innokin MVP 20W

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Anybody have an MVP 20 watt that only charges to 4.1 , never seen this before on my MVP 2.0 models , they have always went to 4.2 when i charged them fully.

On another note , i know there are a few Innokin I clear 30 lovers out there , i have one that seems to leak juice from the bottom connection point , don't know why . Can't remember this happening before.

rowsley

Ultra Member
Jan 26, 2015
Celina, Ohio
Anybody have an MVP 20 watt that only charges to 4.1 , never seen this before on my MVP 2.0 models , they have always went to 4.2 when i charged them fully.

On another note , i know there are a few Innokin I clear 30 lovers out there , i have one that seems to leak juice from the bottom connection point , don't know why . Can't remember this happening before.
Mine reads 4.1, can't help you on the tank though.

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
Hey herb

Top coil i30 I can start fresh, washed and dry, assemble, fill to the 3ml line and no leaks if there is no big change in temp or altitude. Vape down to 1 or less ml. Take the top off, there is condensation all over the rubber cap. I take that cap off and put on a dry one, then make sure the drip tip assembly is blown out. Its a crap shoot if it will leak or not out the bottom on that refill.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Mine reads 4.1, can't help you on the tank though.

Maybe thats normal then , was just curious.

Hey herb

Top coil i30 I can start fresh, washed and dry, assemble, fill to the 3ml line and no leaks if there is no big change in temp or altitude. Vape down to 1 or less ml. Take the top off, there is condensation all over the rubber cap. I take that cap off and put on a dry one, then make sure the drip tip assembly is blown out. Its a crap shoot if it will leak or not out the bottom on that refill.

Thanks a lot Paul , appreciate it.

Eric Auer

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
PA

My 20W does charge to 4.2

One of my Iclear 30B's occasionally leaves a tiny drop of juice on the mods 510 pin.

Eric

gummyblood

Verified Member
Nov 5, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone happen to have a subtank nano on MVP 20w? Just wondering how much overhang, if any.

rowsley - I know this is a delayed response but I just got this combo and there is no overhang... or maybe a millimeter if any. but at a distance they are perfectly aligned. here is a photo of my set up:

9baxvt.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_00008808_edit.jpg
    IMG_00008808_edit.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

rowsley

Ultra Member
Jan 26, 2015
Celina, Ohio
rowsley - I know this is a delayed response but I just got this combo and there is no overhang... or maybe a millimeter if any. but at a distance they are perfectly aligned. here is a photo of my set up:

9baxvt.jpg
Thank you. I have the same green MVP, and if the nano is anything like the mini then it will definitely be a good match. I just didn't care for a bunch of overhang. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread