Information about Canadian Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I apologise if I have put this on the wrong Section.

I have a cousin in Canada who is trying without success to quit cigarette smoking. I have been talking to him about vaping and he is beginning to get interested in the idea.

I'd like to send him some gear - probably an iStick and a couple of tanks plus some coils.

Would this be legal? Any hints and tips would also be appreciated.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
The vaping gear is fine but anything with nicotine could be confiscated at the border. I wouldn't mark it with anything that says Ecig or vaping just in case.

Many thanks...I am beginning to think I might be as well to just pay for the stuff via a Candian Vape Shop and have it posted to him. He's in Alberta....we were a funny family, technically he's my nephew but as he's two years older than me he was my dearly beloved big brother....and I owe him. Thank you for the info!

I might also be as well to send him the recipe for the e juice too. Thanks again.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Maestro

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Windsor, Ontario
It's only the nicotine that's seized at the border and most of the time that gets through anyway. As long as you don't include juice, it will get through fine. Use USPS and it will be delivered right to his door. Don't use a courier like UPS or Fedex or he might get hit up with ridiculous brokerage fees.

I apologise if I have put this on the wrong Section.

I have a cousin in Canada who is trying without success to quit cigarette smoking. I have been talking to him about vaping and he is beginning to get interested in the idea.

I'd like to send him some gear - probably an iStick and a couple of tanks plus some coils.

Would this be legal? Any hints and tips would also be appreciated.
It shouldn't b a problem but vaping is pretty big in Canada so you probably should order something there to be delivered. Just don't ship any nicotine juices.

Reactions: Falconeer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread