Information and Help requested from a Canadian e-user

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for more information on my rights on E-smoking in the workplace. I was told to hold off my “vaping” use until a decision has been put in place. Yet, Health Canada has no information to provide me and seems a little controversial to have “Do not Smoke” signs on the establishments and not having “Do not Vapour” anywhere therefore making a little bit hard for them to provide me a concrete answer.
I first received a letter from my “employer” telling me that there is no information to be provided but should be considered as a smoking law. My rebottle was that “vaping” is not smoking therefore cannot be viewed as a law from the tobacco by-law and with my defence I have sent them information that state no where the band or laws on “vaping”.

If you read the word “Should”, should is an action asking and not enforcing rather than saying “Must”. I should not Vapour but if I wish to do so there is no law or restrictions.

I am just curious on where we are with this e-smoking policy and restrictions.
If anyone would be kind in helping me break through this policy that doesn’t seem to exist so that I can reply to this department while getting information and knowledge on my rights.

Thank you so much, I appreciate everything that has been supplied in the past from you all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread