I'm ordering the PAX 2 device, had a couple of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
18 year old with ADHD would smoke, if only his parents weren't delusional on the subject.......

LOLOLOLOL.

18 year old with ADHD can go live by hisself ANY Time he wants. Maybe 18 year old wit ADHD can go join the military. Don't worry, they wouldn't stick him anywhere important. Maybe he could be a bases security guard, and get his tobacco from da commissary.

Because I'm quite sure the "aunt" who believes in his need to smoke has not offered to pay his extra expenses (including tobacco) or invite him to live with her... :lol::lol::lol:

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Vaperer

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
I find these types of threads very humorous when I'm bored. :D

I hate them. I hate them because he's pretty much the poster child that the media and legislators point to when they want to restrict vaping even further.

From what we can see from his previous posts, he doesn't really seem like a smoker trying to use vaping for harm reduction.

The topics discussed involve cigarette smoking, how to hide the smell of e-liquid from his un-approving parents, self medication, and using a 'dry herb' vaporizer mainly used to consume recreational (and in most places) illicit drugs.

Each time one of these threads pop up a vein pops in my forehead because there's another case study that's going to be permanently and eternally available on the internet on why vaping is not a good harm reduction strategy.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
We seem to be getting a lot of the same kind of posters lately. They join very recently and post a lot of foolishness. Ahh well, we can't criticize it would be unkind.

I hate them. I hate them because he's pretty much the poster child that the media and legislators point to when they want to restrict vaping even further.

From what we can see from his previous posts, he doesn't really seem like a smoker trying to use vaping for harm reduction.

The topics discussed involve cigarette smoking, how to hide the smell of e-liquid from his un-approving parents, self medication, and using a 'dry herb' vaporizer mainly used to consume recreational (and in most places) illicit drugs.

Each time one of these threads pop up a vein pops in my forehead because there's another case study that's going to be permanently and eternally available on the internet on why vaping is not a good smoke reduction approach.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2017
I think I'm going to go buy me a pack of Newports that's what I'm going to do the 100
18 year old with ADHD would smoke, if only his parents weren't delusional on the subject.......

LOLOLOLOL.

18 year old with ADHD can go live by hisself ANY Time he wants. Maybe 18 year old wit ADHD can go join the military. Don't worry, they wouldn't stick him anywhere important. Maybe he could be a bases security guard, and get his tobacco from da commissary.

Because I'm quite sure the "aunt" who believes in his need to smoke has not offered to pay his extra expenses (including tobacco) or invite him to live with her... :lol::lol::lol:

Anna
Obviously his aunt is the enabler.
The elevator does not go to the top floor.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Upinsmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK

Each time one of these threads pop up a vein pops in my forehead because there's another case study that's going to be permanently and eternally available on the internet on why vaping is not a good harm reduction strategy.
Hi
Sadly I think you're right.
A few of us have had our fun .
Much like a cat playing with a mouse.
Time the cats showed their moral superiority.
Perhaps it's time for the much maligned moderators to put this mouse outside where he belongs.

ECF is seen as the responsible face of vaping , not sure kids like this help that cause.

Ho hum.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Actually, I think this thread illustrates perfectly what vapers DON'T do. I mean.... He's doing everything besides vape that he thinks he can "sneak" past his parents. I'm confused, if they see him "vape" "tobacco" from the Pax won't they be deeply concerned about that?

Vaping doesn't usually require masses of tobacco and a water pipe.

I really, really don't think it reflects badly on youth and VAPING. He is technically an adult, and he doesn't seem to be doing much vaping and only vaping because his parents won't enable his smoking habit.

This reflects badly on the OP and his choices and inability to address his parents as an adult, it has NOTHING TO DO with vaping, that has increasingly become CRYSTAL clear. CRYSTAL.

I actually don't think the OP really needs to be at ECF, but I'm not here to judge. But this thread has never, ever, been about vaping, despite the OP's "earnest" "interest" in "vaping." He has none.

Anna

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
936.jpg

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
I suppose I'll give you some actual useful advice... had a pax that I was using, (not for tobacco) I'm pretty sure it will work for what you're planning. I've had both the pax & the g-pen, along w/ many other vape pens & 510 atties, they all work, some better than others but none of them were great, what I ended up with is a black atomizer from mig vapor (that's all I'll say as I'm not sure I can mention it here) that I use on top of a dna mod in Ti #2 temp control...

Basically it heats the dry material almost to the point of combustion & then backs off. It takes a bit of fine tuning but in the end its the closest I've gotten to "vaping" dry material & w/ evolv's TC & the mig (best dry material atty of the many I've tried), it's the best version of that type of setup that I've seen.

But, it's very messy, time consuming, & a pita and a hassle to have to scrape out the used up material after each hit. Consider that before you buy. As you know it's designed for something else & while it works fine for that, idk if you can get a satisfying hit w/ tobacco... in fact it does its job but I wouldn't describe the hits as "satisfying" at all... Be prepared for when you exhale you won't see or feel anything, it's just like exhaling air.

Also, you can buy American Spirit tobacco in a big bag, I used to do this when I was rolling my own, no need to break open individual cigarettes.

edit, before someone goes off on me, I was being as vague as humanly possible, didn't mention anything by name & I live in a place where it's legal. Just trying to give the kid some advice pertaining to my experience & I don't see a problem with people trying alternative styles of vaping.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread