I'm New! My Story and looking for good tobacco eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey River

Sep 17, 2013
Montana
Congrats nova! I'm a new member here too. 22 days without analogs. I've been on the tobacco flavor quest too. I love backwoods brew espresso, it's rich, full flavored, not sweet and the best coffee flavor I've had. It doesn't taste like a cig but it feels like one and it goes great with coffee, whiskey, beer, after a meal, anytime anywhere. I also love heathers heavenly vapes heavenly tobacco. It's rich, creamy, a little caramel and vanilla, not too sweet, goes perfect with a cup of coffee. The backwoods brew applewood tobacco and backo flavors are very good and much closer to a tobacco flavor. Next on my list are heathers huntsman and goodejuice patriot. I've read a lot of great reviews on both. I have 5 kanger T3 tanks that I keep filled with 5 different flavors and I find myself loving each flavor at different times of the day. I was a 20 year non-filter pack a day smoker. Happy vaping!!!

nova_did_it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Glendale, AZ, USA
Hi Whiskey River and welcome to the site yourself! I'm learning tons here so far and everyone has been awesome. I've got a whole list here now of stuff to try and see what I will settle on as well as learning about a few shops nearby me that I am going to go and sample some flavors and more than likely get a few bottles.

Applewood sounds really great! might have to give that a try.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I like Boba's Bounty. But I have never understood why Alien Visions calls that a tobacco flavor, as I can't taste any tobacco in there at all.

If you really want a tobacco kick, find somebody who makes a Latakia flavor. I spent some time in the Middle East several years ago and had the [ahem] honor of smoking a bowl full of an English blend that was heavy on Latakia. I was out of smokes and my British colleague let me try it in one of his pipes.

Oscar Mike Foxtrot Golf that stuff was powerful.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Congratulations! I found alien vapor blueberry tobacco was finally the juice that got me away from wanting a anologs and man have I bought the juices! Best of luck on your new journey!

You may not realize this, but Alien Vapor is the site that is selling rather poor knockoffs of Alien Vision flavors. It's cool that you found a flavor that got you off of the stankies, but once you try the real thing...

dash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Colorado
Welcome Nova and congratulations on your choice! :vapor:
After going all over the board trying flavors and looking for that perfect ADV I have found Halo Prime15! Not sweet at all!
When I want a bacco vape I want straight up bacco! If I want sweet then I go for the fruity stuff.

Just a couple of words of advice here: Stock up on "vapor towels and cotton swabs". :blink:

Whiskey River

Sep 17, 2013
Montana
Hi Whiskey River and welcome to the site yourself! I'm learning tons here so far and everyone has been awesome. I've got a whole list here now of stuff to try and see what I will settle on as well as learning about a few shops nearby me that I am going to go and sample some flavors and more than likely get a few bottles.

Applewood sounds really great! might have to give that a try.

Applewood is definitely great. Get that and the espresso for sure

nova_did_it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Glendale, AZ, USA
Welcome Nova and congratulations on your choice! :vapor:
After going all over the board trying flavors and looking for that perfect ADV I have found Halo Prime15! Not sweet at all!
When I want a bacco vape I want straight up bacco! If I want sweet then I go for the fruity stuff.

Just a couple of words of advice here: Stock up on "vapor towels and cotton swabs". :blink:

Vapor Towels??? What's that? I can totally see the need for Cotton Swabs! I will make sure to keep lots around.

I'm heading to a vapor shop nearby that sells Halo's so I'm gonna definitely give Prime 15 a try! Thanks :)

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Vapor towels can either be a hanky, paper towel, old dish rag, anything that can absorb spills or wipe something off, most keep cheap paper towels handy. Pipe cleaners also I have found work real well with Kanger T3's in place of a q-tip due to the T3's narrow air chimney. But yes, that "bad" head, not hard to check if it is toast, the chimney is press fitted, just takes a wiggle to take off, then check the wick inside the coil is not scorched (charred), if it is, hold onto it as the heads are simple to refurbish. Several of us in the area that rebuild them if needed until you wish to learn yourself, all else it is good to keep for spare parts, like the top seal grommet going bad on another head, swap it out with the grommet on the nerfed head. I believe most vapers, I myself am the same, have 2 liquids I keep in 24mg for waking up, emergency quick nic fix, after meal vapes, most of the rest of the day I've got an RY4 and butterscotch in 18mg, I rotate through, then relaxing back at the computer and such I've got several flavors I'll kick back with in low 12mg or 6mg. I use a clone of Tribecca from Hi-Tec I vape a lot, and several others, so I is not uncommon.

I don’t know what a mod is (still don’t) or atomizers, voltages, ohms (I’m pretty sure this has nothing to do with meditating) is or what they mean! This is like learning a new foreign language. Still more intimidating are the images of the set ups some people have! I was looking at light saber hilt after light saber hilt that could be more impressive than the ones carried by the darkest of Sith lords or the wisest of Jedi.

Girl I am right there with you! As you can see from my banner I am not far too many days further along the road than you.

I had a couple of advantages, I started with the Halo G6 system and the 24mg, plus a complete change of my normal routine. A vacation with a cruise, and a great husband who is on this path with me! (Bisquitlips) We took no cigarettes with us on a 2 week vacation, but we were chain smoking the night before we left!

We were shocked when the first day went by and neither of us was dying for an analog. Each day has just been almost as surprising. Not sure when it will actually feel normal to not smoke, but for now I am just thrilled to have put them down.

We were both menthol smokers, so we bought several (maybe all) of the menthol flavors from Halo. We bought alot because we didn't know how much we would go through and did not want to run out. Three weeks in I was getting fairly tired of all the menthol and found a local vapor shop and bought some new flavors. I tell you this only to say don't stock up on big bottles, keep trying the little ones as your taste buds will change. Also read up about steeping. I got some from a reputable online shop that I thought all tasted the same when they arrived. A week later they are starting to change, and maybe so am I as I am back to some menthol!

Congratulations on day one, and wishing you a lifetime more!

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Congrats, I know how good it feels when your kids are happy you quit! I used to smoke pall malls, ultra lights and found myself liking Turkish blends-at first. Now there are so many flavors out there and something called vapers tongue, I just got over. Now I understand the importance of variety to mix up the palate-at least for me. After some time, you may want to explore other flavors, I'm on a sweets kick myself currently. Def a lot of advice here for you, get small samples and most of all, have fun. If you don't likeaflavoratfirst, don't rule it out right away, unless it's crab, lol, let it sit/steep it and try again, you might be surprised-heck, some DO like the crab juice. Congrats again & good luck!

nova_did_it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Glendale, AZ, USA
Girl I am right there with you! As you can see from my banner I am not far too many days further along the road than you.

I had a couple of advantages, I started with the Halo G6 system and the 24mg, plus a complete change of my normal routine. A vacation with a cruise, and a great husband who is on this path with me! (Bisquitlips) We took no cigarettes with us on a 2 week vacation, but we were chain smoking the night before we left!

We were shocked when the first day went by and neither of us was dying for an analog. Each day has just been almost as surprising. Not sure when it will actually feel normal to not smoke, but for now I am just thrilled to have put them down.

We were both menthol smokers, so we bought several (maybe all) of the menthol flavors from Halo. We bought alot because we didn't know how much we would go through and did not want to run out. Three weeks in I was getting fairly tired of all the menthol and found a local vapor shop and bought some new flavors. I tell you this only to say don't stock up on big bottles, keep trying the little ones as your taste buds will change. Also read up about steeping. I got some from a reputable online shop that I thought all tasted the same when they arrived. A week later they are starting to change, and maybe so am I as I am back to some menthol!

Congratulations on day one, and wishing you a lifetime more!

Thank you! The adventure has been quite fun so far. I've learned tons! I will keep your advice about sticking to smaller bottles until my taste buds settle down. There are a few flavors however I'm really liking and surprisingly it isn't tobacco flavors! :ohmy: I hope your trip was fabulous!

nova_did_it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Glendale, AZ, USA
Congrats, I know how good it feels when your kids are happy you quit! I used to smoke pall malls, ultra lights and found myself liking Turkish blends-at first. Now there are so many flavors out there and something called vapers tongue, I just got over. Now I understand the importance of variety to mix up the palate-at least for me. After some time, you may want to explore other flavors, I'm on a sweets kick myself currently. Def a lot of advice here for you, get small samples and most of all, have fun. If you don't likeaflavoratfirst, don't rule it out right away, unless it's crab, lol, let it sit/steep it and try again, you might be surprised-heck, some DO like the crab juice. Congrats again & good luck!

I actually like crab! To eat.. not smoke :D. I actually think cinnamon actually killed my taste buds there for a day... I was puffing on that flavor like it was going out of style! Need to slow down on that! So changed to a more mild flavor. So far the tobacco flavor I like has a smooth coffee flavor at the end. Not sure what the brand is. I will have to look.

Switching it up! Got it! :D

nova_did_it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Glendale, AZ, USA
Vapor towels can either be a hanky, paper towel, old dish rag, anything that can absorb spills or wipe something off, most keep cheap paper towels handy. Pipe cleaners also I have found work real well with Kanger T3's in place of a q-tip due to the T3's narrow air chimney. But yes, that "bad" head, not hard to check if it is toast, the chimney is press fitted, just takes a wiggle to take off, then check the wick inside the coil is not scorched (charred), if it is, hold onto it as the heads are simple to refurbish. Several of us in the area that rebuild them if needed until you wish to learn yourself, all else it is good to keep for spare parts, like the top seal grommet going bad on another head, swap it out with the grommet on the nerfed head. I believe most vapers, I myself am the same, have 2 liquids I keep in 24mg for waking up, emergency quick nic fix, after meal vapes, most of the rest of the day I've got an RY4 and butterscotch in 18mg, I rotate through, then relaxing back at the computer and such I've got several flavors I'll kick back with in low 12mg or 6mg. I use a clone of Tribecca from Hi-Tec I vape a lot, and several others, so I is not uncommon.

Is what a vapor towel is! I thought it was something special I needed to run out and get! Now I know I got plenty of those. I appreciate the tips. I'm not going to throw out my heads. Maybe one day I will attempt to refurbish a head and see if I'm even capable.

Everyone is so great here! I'm soooooooo happy I found this place.

Chinook

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
OR, USA
I am also looking for and trying out tobacco flavors. I stopped smoking three days ago when my Halo tobacco sampler came in! Most of these juices also seem too sweet to me. However, I learned that one needs to steep (just let them sit in a dark place at room temperature) the juices from couple of days to a month. Hopefully, the juices will gain more complexity and take on more tobacco like flavors.

Good luck :)

Whiskey River

Sep 17, 2013
Montana
Hey there chinook, I just got some new flavors today. Patriot from goodejuice is mind boggling good. Definitely taste the tobacco. It's hard to describe but I absolutely love it. I also got a sampler from heathers heavenly vapes , legend, dark horse, huntsmen , and dragons fire. I liked the legend and huntsman but they didn't knock my socks off like patriot did. I like backo from backwoods brew along with their applewood and espresso. Patriot is the best tobbaco flavor out of all of them IMO. Very satisfying

LeftHandBlack

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Brighton Co
One day is all it takes to step in the right direction. Stick with it and keep your nicotine in at least 16 mg during the first couple of weeks. Vape as much as needed but dont give in and smoke a cigarette. It gets easier as the weeks go by and eventually you wont miss the cigarettes at all. Vape is all you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread