I'm New! My Story and looking for good tobacco eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinook

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
OR, USA
These were all right out of the bottle with no steeping. Heathers heavenly vapes Heavenly Tobbaco is really good but not very tobaccoey. More caramel and vanilla but not too sweet, goes well with whiskey and coffee. I'm vaping the patriot with a nice glass of red wine right now and it's great.

Whiskey River, thank you for the juice pointers. I'll keep these in mind for my next juice shopping spree :)

Cheers!

Scotte98

Sep 12, 2013
Evans,GA
Congrats I enjoyed your story check out mtbakervapor great prices on really good ejuice read some of the reviews this will help they also have a list of tank crackers. If that bothers you invest in a glass tank kanger pro tank mini2 is a good one. Been smoke free over 2 months at first thats all I wanted too was tabacco flav. Now I have a daily rotation of sev good vapes tabacco every once in a while. Good luck on your quest in finding what works best for you.

Whiskey River

Sep 17, 2013
Montana
I just got organic from goodejuice, I think it needs to steep for a while but they sent me a sample of full throttle ( I asked for some samples) for free. It's really good right out of the bottle. Very smooth and great tobacco flavor. I'll definitely be ordering more of this. Similar to patriot but smoother and not so pipe tobacco like. Patriot is a little more hardcore while full throttle is mellow but very flavorful and silky. If I only had one flavor to Vape it would be full throttle. Patriot is more smokey for sure. Full throttle has slight hints of caramel, very slight. Mostly just smooth tobacco. My new favorite

Chinook

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
OR, USA
Hey there chinook, I just got some new flavors today. Patriot from goodejuice is mind boggling good. Definitely taste the tobacco. It's hard to describe but I absolutely love it. I also got a sampler from heathers heavenly vapes , legend, dark horse, huntsmen , and dragons fire. I liked the legend and huntsman but they didn't knock my socks off like patriot did. I like backo from backwoods brew along with their applewood and espresso. Patriot is the best tobbaco flavor out of all of them IMO. Very satisfying

Whiskey River. I ordered stuff from heathers heavenly vapes similar to what you ordered. I really like the legend so far but I only got 3ml of it so I won't be able to steep it. I think you'll be interested in the forum for NETs (naturally extracted tobacco) :

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/274904-natural-tobaccos.html

There's lot of info in the last six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread