IKV is OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
First of all Isaac, well done. The site is clean and looks awesome. If you still need those pics, lemme know. =-)
I also posted on Facebook that your site's up and revamped. Your awesome atties now has an awesome website. Rock on bro.
Rock on Monkeyman! Thanks a lot! and yes sir! Your going to LOVE what I'm brewin. Wait till you see it. I'm not going to tell you, you'll just receive it and when it comes in...Best photo-shoot-ever.

Isaac, I see what you forgot, unless these tired old eyes (these tired old eyes sound like a song title huh?) just missed it, was a search function. Beautiful new site though and it works better than it looks.

Blueberry, now I know why the fusions were out of stock, you got them all.

LOL @ Blueberry!
That does sounds like a good Willy Nelson tune. Ok Search feature, your right by the way, I always loved one. I'll ask Joe his thoughts incase if something needs to be sacrificed. I actually had the Out of stock Email notification on a note pad here and come to find an email from Joe M. pointing me in the right direction and getting it done tomorrow. So that was really cool. We're getting there. There's a few things to do, but it's coming back nicely:D

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
Isaac, the new sight is great! A suggestion, because I am lazy, would be to put a "New Stock" at the top of the page.

Also, I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I went on the night it re-opened to buy some Fusions. After I put all the info in including CC, the http at the top got a big "X" through it . I just closed down the site. I missed the Fusions, but I was not willing to order if it wasn't secure. That has never happened to me before; it was strange.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Isaac, when do you expect new stock in such as the v2 golds (without drip tips) and the fusions? TIA

BTW the new site is nice. Easier to navigate around. I suppose I will have to register again with the new site. I think I will wait till you have more stock available.

Orders are made and they are both in production. The Fusions, we tore through a fresh batch of 500 in 24 hours so a thousand are coming back in, in just a bout a week.V2 Golds, I wasn't aware that we sold out! Luckily they have been ordered from a week prior and will be back in. We're also bringing back the dollar deals of Platinum V2. :thumb:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Oh boy I can't wait. I missed the platinums and that is a deal. I realize one reason I like your site. Besides the obvious reasons it's the color. I use ECF in darkened format and it's allot warmer, easy on the eyes. Ikenvape.com is allot like ECF in the darkened format. It has that same warm comfortabe, easy on the eyes affect. I guess you can tell I like darkened formats by my avatar and signature though. The white pages are just too harsh. You and Joe did an outstanding job on it and I wouldn't change a thing.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Just a quick heads up.
when looking at my purchase history and email from order, the date shows as 11/4/11.
not a big deal but thought I would let you know.

Isaac, the new sight is great! A suggestion, because I am lazy, would be to put a "New Stock" at the top of the page.

Also, I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I went on the night it re-opened to buy some Fusions. After I put all the info in including CC, the http at the top got a big "X" through it . I just closed down the site. I missed the Fusions, but I was not willing to order if it wasn't secure. That has never happened to me before; it was strange.
Thanks guys!
I'll look into the date.
At one point we were too secure for IE but I believe all has balanced out.
New stock email notifications are now enabled as well as Free shipping (check the scrolling board for details) :D

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Thanks guys!
I'll look into the date.
At one point we were too secure for IE but I believe all has balanced out.
New stock email notifications are now enabled as well as Free shipping (check the scrolling board for details) :D

I think its day/month/year format instead of the traditional month/day/year that we're all used to.

And YAY for another CT'er! Haha :D

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Oh boy I can't wait. I missed the platinums and that is a deal. I realize one reason I like your site. Besides the obvious reasons it's the color. I use ECF in darkened format and it's allot warmer, easy on the eyes. Ikenvape.com is allot like ECF in the darkened format. It has that same warm comfortabe, easy on the eyes affect. I guess you can tell I like darkened formats by my avatar and signature though. The white pages are just too harsh. You and Joe did an outstanding job on it and I wouldn't change a thing.
I thought you meant the Platinums are out of stock! Mmm You sir have Good taste. I love the Black and red theme. Your work with your av and sig is Great! I love how your doing it! Thank you for the good words 5C!

GummiBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
USA
Orders are made and they are both in production. The Fusions, we tore through a fresh batch of 500 in 24 hours so a thousand are coming back in, in just a bout a week.V2 Golds, I wasn't aware that we sold out! Luckily they have been ordered from a week prior and will be back in. We're also bringing back the dollar deals of Platinum V2. :thumb:

The Fusions will be here soon! I am almost out so that is good news.

Are the quantity restrictions still in place, 15 per order, on your new web store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread