Status
Not open for further replies.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Missed the code too but ECF5 still works. So is the Ukenvape program over with. Damn I was getting close to 50 points. Site looks great
From what I heard, we were suppose to use are points before the site shut down because all of the accounts would be lost. Isaac will correct me if I am wrong.

daniel5383

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
just placed my order..i was trying to checkout with internet explorer and it wouldnt let me click register, so i tried with firefox and everything worked fine..i made my first order for fusions...i have never bought anything except for 510 so this should be interesting...thanks for the coupon, it gave me basically free shipping...cant beat that! i have received 15 total cartomizers from ikv and finally came across my first dead carto on the very last one of the 15...not bad 1 out 15 is dead...ill take that any day...using an ikv carto is sooo much easier than dripping all the time..you have made my life easier issac. thank you!

MadHatter

Sic itur ad astra
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2010
Waco, Texas
thanks ruppy..do you know if it is worth it? im loving these gold v2's so much i dont know if it can get better..but i hear the fusions are the best

The fusions are my favorite carto on my 5 V PTs (actually run at 4.8 & 4.7V). I ordered a few to test out over a month ago and the 2 I originally put on my PTs are still working great.

daniel5383

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
The fusions are my favorite carto on my 5 V PTs (actually run at 4.8 & 4.7V). I ordered a few to test out over a month ago and the 2 I originally put on my PTs are still working great.

good to know..i just got 5..i figure if i prefer my gold v2's i can just sell them on the classifieds as they are pretty popular, but i doubt i wont like them lol

Scorched

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Yeah I did also notice that the 801 fusions are listed under 901 cartomizers LOL.

But overall the website looks AWESOME! Just a sleek design that is easy to navigate and is very easy on the eyes. I really like adding items to my cart where you can see the ghost like image of them item fly over to the cart. Looks great!

I ordered a coupld 306 cannon tips they look very cool, I can't wait to try them! and the Ry4 I can't wait to try that either!

So thanks Isaac for great products and great service. I know you are going to be busy with the re-opening so try not to work too hard :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Yeah I did also notice that the 801 fusions are listed under 901 cartomizers LOL.

But overall the website looks AWESOME! Just a sleek design that is easy to navigate and is very easy on the eyes. I really like adding items to my cart where you can see the ghost like image of them item fly over to the cart. Looks great!

I ordered a coupld 306 cannon tips they look very cool, I can't wait to try them! and the Ry4 I can't wait to try that either!

So thanks Isaac for great products and great service. I know you are going to be busy with the re-opening so try not to work too hard :)

The fusions are under 510 too. That's where I got them from.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Boo
It's not working for me. I was able to put some of the 801 fusion cartos and a HV306 in my cart, but it wouldn't let me put the cannon 306 driptip in .. Nor would it let me check out! lol. I couldn't get past the shipping info. I had already registered, so I'm not sure what was wrong. I kept trying to click "next" but no-go for me!!
Hope y'all enjoy them!!!

Sent from my pod

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread