Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
We're officially back in business!

USE KOTTER as the discount code! Will update this thread as time progresses. I just want you guys to know to use the code!

After countless hours with the combined forces of Joe Mazziliano (web designer) http://www.joemazziliano.com/ and myself we finally made i! A day later than anticipated but procedures like this cannot be guaranteed on the dime. A HUGE shout out goes to Joe, a beautiful artist and a really hard worker that ensured we made the smoothest of transitions possible. IT took a tremendous amount of work but we pulled through! Please feel free to peruse at your will and please give any feedback as possible. All is always taken into consideration. :)
As you guys know, we are losing our current database which entails all customer information. We're going to make one last newsletter for those off of the forums as a register for the new site is a must to keep up with insider stock intel, managing your account, viewing your orders etc.
Thank you for everyone for making a 32 paged thread! It was a real blast to read through and see what you guys are up to! I hope you are all pleased with the new design and with our IKV home here on ECF!

2fc1a6db.jpg

b121942a.jpg

Last edited:

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
thanks ruppy..do you know if it is worth it? im loving these gold v2's so much i dont know if it can get better..but i hear the fusions are the best
I know you didnt ask me but I think they are at least worth trying, its only an extra 2.49 for an adapter and an extra 15 percent off with the coupon code listed above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread