Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
They look great. The gripping area looks larger than the norm. I'm glad I picked up that eVod because my first one got stuck togther and by the time I got it apart it was toast. My fault entirely.

Welcome aboard MadOzodi. I hope you become a regular here.
I hate that! It happened to me a few times. This tool J5 has been my best vaping friend since the GG days and it never ever let me down.
Robogrip/applied Concepts 30018 Plier With Curve Jaw 7" - Amazon.com

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Looks like the Eagles are going to lose.
football-2.gif
Haha what else is new? Back when Randal Cunningham was quaterback is when I loved them, afterthat era it was never the same and I switched over to the Steelers. Ruthless burger has a hell of an arm :laugh:
I'm a recent (still clueless) IKV aficionado. I had myself a tidy little heart attack today; I lost my "travel" pack of cartos, and I thought I only had 9 left. Gave me the ugliest case of the heebies I've had since I quit the stinkies. (I found 'em, but that's still only 15 to tide me over until I catch some in stock.)
You have to be the sweetest person ever KAren! We should be good to go in just about a week.

I bet the 8ers kick their butts. Or are they playing the 7ers? Those guys are wimps. (Are we talking chess or bocce here?)

I'm lost.

;)

It's a good day for a vape. And a nap. I found a way to slow down & not work so much. I re-broke my ankle a couple days ago. ECF, nap, NetFlix, nap, ECF, NetFlix, nap...
:laugh: hate to say it but I haven't watched a game all season and the last. Ouch...masculinity.
Hope your feeling better! Thats a tough break,,rebreak is the worst. Don't forget on a PC Hulu is free, just packed with commercials. Also Amazon prime is a wonderful place.
I'm afraid to try a lot of things Pizza. I just fell for all the I30 hype and although it's okay I can't understand all the hype plus it has a funny taste I don't like. I haven't had good luck with top coils though. I like the coils at the bottom. I have so many of the old lattest and greatest laying around collecting dust I'm gun shy for getting any more. The one thing I know about Ikenvape's products is he seems to know what I'm looking for and I've never been let down buying a product he re-engineers to get it to work right.
On a side note the I30 seems to be getting better so I'm not ready to throw in the towel.

You gotta figure the BDCs are bottom coil so they got to be good and especially with the glass tanks. I had to go read up on them. I got them mixed up. Sorry.

I apologize for my typing and misspelled words but they got this eye patch back on me and as of Wednesday at noon they are sewing it shut until it heals. Just thought I'd let you know wht my spelling has gotten so bad.

Aw man! I have been working with innokin since late November. I finally talked them out of the proprietary rotating driptip courtesy of Miss D ;) Does your coil look like this one?
iclear30b_r1__008991387840845600600_zpse6a50182.jpg

I hope everything goes ok my friend. If you need any help with anything.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Haha what else is new? Back when Randal Cunningham was quaterback is when I loved them, afterthat era it was never the same and I switched over to the Steelers. Ruthless burger has a hell of an arm :laugh:
You have to be the sweetest person ever KAren! We should be good to go in just about a week.

:laugh: hate to say it but I haven't watched a game all season and the last. Ouch...masculinity.
Hope your feeling better! Thats a tough break,,rebreak is the worst. Don't forget on a PC Hulu is free, just packed with commercials. Also Amazon prime is a wonderful place.

Aw man! I have been working with innokin since late November. I finally talked them out of the proprietary rotating driptip courtesy of Miss D ;) Does your coil look like this one?

I hope everything goes ok my friend. If you need any help with anything.

Except the wick is about 10 times longer. That's to pick up the juice when it gets below the coils. You can't fill to the top (so I've heard) and you can't let the juice get all the way to the bottom so why have a large tank when you can only use half of it?
Idontknow_zps10feae6f.png

They need to design it with a bottom coils.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I have RBA's in a drawer. LOL
I have about 5,000 of them..in my spam box! :D
Except the wick is about 10 times longer. That's to pick up the juice when it gets below the coils. You can't fill to the top (so I've heard) and you can't let the juice get all the way to the bottom so why have a large tank when you can only use half of it?
Idontknow_zps10feae6f.png

They need to design it with a bottom coils.
Oh ok, I'll take a look at it. I didn't' receive anything yet, still trying to build. I have an appt on the 9th to go over more details. Thanks J5, any other details or info would be great!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I have about 5,000 of them..in my spam box! :D

Oh ok, I'll take a look at it. I didn't' receive anything yet, still trying to build. I have an appt on the 9th to go over more details. Thanks J5, any other details or info would be great!

This is the I30 and the coils but it don't hold a candle to a tanked Fusion. IMO ARRRG

Picture-25_zps3ffe0d4a.jpg

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
This is the I30 and the coils but it don't hold a candle to a tanked Fusion. IMO ARRRG

Picture-25_zps3ffe0d4a.jpg
Thanks J5,
Ok that was the old model. We're focusing on the next up. They released the version see 16B and 30B. I'm sure its availible as always. It takes longer for us to set up for the internals of goodness transport and monitoring

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Arrrrgh...do I need to go ask Ocelot to put an eyepatch on my avi? :lol:

ETA: why is 5card also called J5? or have I missed something? :confused:

It's a combo of my name and avatar. Isaac calls me Johnny5 and shortened it to J5. If you need a patch.

Attachments

13.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks J5,
Ok that was the old model. We're focusing on the next up. They released the version see 16B and 30B. I'm sure its availible as always. It takes longer for us to set up for the internals of goodness transport and monitoring
This is the one Mad Vapes has. I'll stick with my tanked Fusions. The B does look better but me thinks me wait until and if you do one.

I just saw the V2 Evod up above and I'm on my way to order one as I love my first one (well the one I didn't ruin). The V2 is a pretty thang isn't it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread