Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Somehow the thing got started about the Ikenvape Fusion and the cheap knock offs being the same cartomizer. I have had quite a few people asking me about this and so I thought I would put my thoughts on it here where it belongs. Every time a vendor makes a product that people really like the Chinese see this as a way of fattening their wallets and I guess I can't blame them and quite frankly they have been doing it for yrs on other things besides e cigarettes and their accessories. I guess that's why the yen is worth so much more than the dollar. There will always be the bargain hunters and knock off buyers. I learned along time ago that the old adage "you get what you pay for" is true. Myself I have squandered all the money I care to on cheap knock offs. It reminds me of the time one of my friends showed me a $25.00 Rolex and swore up and down it was a genuine Rolex. Back to the Fusion debacle. I don't care who or how many think they have found out the secret to Ikenvapes Fusion any more than I care about the person that thinks they figured out perpetual motion. If you want to buy the knock offs by all means do. Then maybe when us people that want the genuine article won't find them out of stock. I love Ikenvape Fusions and will continue to buy them. Why because I know beyond a shadow of a doubt they are real. I don't need to dissect them, measure the coils, check the filler, make sure the box is the real box or anything else to know this because they come from Ikenvape, it's that easy. Another reason is the guy selling them is one of the greatest people I have ever met and if by chance something is wrong he will fix it and more than likely feel worse about the mistake than I do. I hope this clears up how I feel about this to all the people that have been asking me about Fusions from other vendors and whether they are real or whether they are.....what ever. Thank you,. 5card
Oh BTW does anybody want to buy a Rolex?

Last edited:

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
You have a Rolex for sale?

The opportunities for me to stock "the real thing" has been endless. I could be making a killing out there. I simply refuse to bow down to these tactics and false representation. The entire world know about IKV products, people are fighting amongst each other to get in line, and again this is all over the world.

How many folks remember what the original KFC tasted like. Do you see any green flakes in the current KFC? The current KFC is not the original recipe :) The green flakes were Oregano.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
You have a Rolex for sale?

The opportunities for me to stock "the real thing" has been endless. I could be making a killing out there. I simply refuse to bow down to these tactics and false representation. The entire world know about IKV products, people are fighting amongst each other to get in line, and again this is all over the world.

How many folks remember what the original KFC tasted like. Do you see any green flakes in the current KFC? The current KFC is not the original recipe :) The green flakes were Oregano.

Yup, it's a genuine Submariner too and I know it's real because it say's Rolex right on the back, the front and on the box. Oh and it looks exactly the same too. Want a buy it? It runs a little fast but it comes with extra parts too.

throlexsubmariner0167.jpg

+1. There is a difference between them. 5c go buy all the cheapies and give us a shot at the real thing! :p
I only got a couple boxes of Megas when I ordered. No short ones though. I'd just wash out my old ones before I wasted any money on the copies. I'll leave them for the people that KNOW they're the real thing. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
I don't care who or how many think they have found out the secret to Ikenvapes Fusion any more than I care about the person that thinks they figured out perpetual motion.

Sometimes I wonder if Iken knows the secret to Ikenvapes Fusion - he can adjust this and that or whatever, but if there were a perfect formula I'd expect to see a 510 Fusion and KR/901 Fusion. I'm not saying he doesn't know, I'm just saying there isn't a 510 Fusion; not that the 510s are bad, but for me personally, not quite as good. So I suspect maybe at least a hint of luck involved and the pieces that make the Fusion, with the help of intentional design, happened to work out a near perfect relationship. It's like salt, one tiny alteration to the composition and bam, what was essential is now toxic.

Which is why I buy all my gear in 801 now - even if buying 801 compatible gear can be a PITA, I just can't vape anything else without thinking "this vape would be a little better if I were using a Fusion".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread