If you were deserted on an island, and you could only have one PV, one Juice, and one book, what would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
PV - puresmoker V3
juice - Velvet Vapors Raspberry Ginger Ale
Book - The Wheel of Time series (but only after the last book is released) I have these as audiobooks on my iPhone (so it's a cheat I guess)

i love audio books and I'm going to have to check out that wheel of time series ( is this the one with like 13 volumes?).

For me

Reo grand
Have a few coming in that will probably change this but for now TV tasty finger
off the top of my head- On the Road by Jack Kerouac

DesiG

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
Rochester NY
Benjayman said "i love audio books and I'm going to have to check out that wheel of time series ( is this the one with like 13 volumes?)."

Yep, that's the one... the original author (Jordan) even died before finishing the d*mn series, although Brandon Sanderson is doing a good job finishing it with Jordan's notes. I am currently re listening to the entire thing, since I just got the second last book in the series. Should take a few months :)

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
PV - Since I would be on a deserted island, it would have to be a 5v PT connected to a steam tank generator.
Juice - Definitely nothing tropical! Probably some good ol' Health Cabin Camel 18mg
Book - The Bible

As for On the Road . . . I found a 1976 copy in a thrift store for 25 cents. Now, there's nothing valuable about a 1976 version - this has to be something like the 15th reprint, but books were made differently then. I was fairly excited and told everybody I knew . . . not one single person (from 20 to 80) knew who Jack Kerouac was. It is a sad, sad world we live in.

Prodigal441

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
NH
I am really fond of my 510 EGO and my personal custom menthol blend liquid.
As for a book. Either, How to build a boat (mythbusters had an episode on building a sailboat from nothing but duct tape.) so unlimited supply of that would be nice. the other option for a book would be How to ride sea turtles. I heave heard they are very useful according to Captain Jack Sparrow.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
Easy Peasy after this past Monday...

Provari with 2 18650 batts and a Solar Powered Battery Charger
Joye 302 atty(s)
Health Cabin RY4 liquid

Book: ESV Bible

I like the ESV translation as well, followed by NASB
My son and his friends say "Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy" Pretty funny.:p

REGGAEGEEK

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Georgia
Can you tell us what you think of the Provari? Pros and cons.

So far it's literally a game changer. I have 5 other HV mods and each had some pros and cons but i still had to use more than one to get good performance from different attys. The biggest difference is that i can now tune the voltage to exactly produce the effect i like for each atty and/or juice. I like the fact that it only uses 1 3.7v battery to get the range of voltage up to 6.0v, not only safer but much more convenient than charging lots of little batteries. Other than using a small single battery mod when i really want to stealth vape i cannot see any reason why i would use anything else i have again. The build quality is unmatched by anything i owned before and the performance is spectacular. You can have a long read here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provape/131028-provari-variable-voltage-mod.html but lots of great 1st impressions.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
I wholeheartedly agree the new PV's are game changers and the ProVari has a lot going for it. But, in a side by side comparison with an AFS3 on both, the Darwin produces a quality vape with consistency I've never experienced and it does it with unmatched ease. The 11th vape is like the 5th vape is like the 20th vape is like the 1st vape and so on.

Gimme a Darwin and BWB's Malty Toffee and the Bible.

AdamM

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
London, Ontario
so you give us an unlimited supply of batteries atomizers, etc but an e-reader is cheating? seems the same thing to me :)
I'm only interested in the item you choose to bring. 1000000 510 Attys is different than 1000000 different book titles. I'm interested in what that title of THE book you would bring is, not what you carry the book in :) I'm sure I don't have to explain further and you get the point.

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
Benjayman said "i love audio books and I'm going to have to check out that wheel of time series ( is this the one with like 13 volumes?)."

Yep, that's the one... the original author (Jordan) even died before finishing the d*mn series, although Brandon Sanderson is doing a good job finishing it with Jordan's notes. I am currently re listening to the entire thing, since I just got the second last book in the series. Should take a few months :)

Hey just wanted to let you I just started listening to the series and it's pretty interesting. Thanks for the recommendation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread