!! Total Electronic Cigarettes (TC) -- C.O.M.P.E.T.I.T.I.O.N. -- DESERT ISLAND!! What are you going to do?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
1. Raspberry and Whiskey
2. 2.4%
3. A bikini top, a skirt made of flexible solar panels and a solar mod necklace with replaceable solar panels. I saw no where in the o.p. that specified I'd have a pv. Not going without pv and power source!
4. 5 U.S. dollars(actually my favorite comes 6mil for $3 or 15mil for $7, so I guessed!)
5. I would swim, find and to make things out of shells, and walk for miles while daydreaming. Actually sounds ideal. Where is this island?

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
1) Welshes Grape and Marshmallow
2) 3.6%
3) Based on your answer I am assuming it is a warm island with natural food and water sources. So I'd likely wear a cool linnen sundress and a VERY large sunhat-After all you sent my friend is with me, not appropriate to be going around in the buff...Now, If I were alone- the fig leaves would suffice.
4) never more than $.50/ml
5) Exploring and making pets of any unfortunate animal not smart enough to keep away from me(think of the old Disney Swiss Family Robinson and the littlest boy), fishing, exploring underwater, sleep and swim at will. Sleep some more, Maybe dig for treasure but hey, 4 weeks on an island, and I'm not likely to want to be exercising. BTW, are there natives? I can think of something better to do if there are!

Kevin littell

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Covington Ga
1:Coffee 28 because I'm not human in the am till I've had a cup.....And since this is a deserted desert island I doubt there will be a Dunkin Donuts anywhere close....and Whisky 91 Cause.......Well, you get the message....

2:3.6% cause you can always vap less.....

3: believe it or not, even though I used to work outside I cannot stand being outside without a tee shirt on, the last time I did spend any time outside without a shirt on the sun burn was so bad it took me 4 days to be able to go outside into the sun....Poisoning was involved. So, I'll wear my favorite Tee shirt that I never go anywhere without. It says " Everone must have something to beleive in, I believe I'll have another beer! (Who is THAT a Quote from?)

4:Have not bought any yet....Looking for suggestions. Just wish I didnt have to put a credit card number on the internet!

5: I would spend monst of my time building and improving a hut until it was perfected then I would spend the rest of my time rotating quiesently on station.

PegasusPanther

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Midwest
Menthol 53
Vanilla Ice 88

3.6%

Sunshine & Sand for Comfortable Day Wear & Coconut Shell Bra with Palm Tree Grass Skirt for Evening Attire

$7.50 U.S.

5.. So much to do & so little time...
~Figure out what fruits/plants etc are available to eat/survive & to flavor my juices if need be.
~Find/Break/Clean/Modify Coconuts for:
food/drink (Hopefully found on ground as my tree climbing skills are a little rusty); Scoop out for bowls to catch water/eat/cook and for my Designer Brazier.
~Gather & Weave Palm Fronds and Banana leaves for:
Overhead shelter from sun/rain; a hammock to sleep/hang-out on; a "Girly Frilly" Skirt; Food cooking/storage and Especially for making Cute Little Woven Animals/Flowers/Head Wreathes...that I can trade to the natives for food/different flavors juices if vaping has caught on with the indigenous poplulation; to sell when I get back on Ebay/Listia et,; or just to Amuse myself! (I get bored easily)
~Make sure my tomatoes get tender loving care including adequate water, sun and protection from elements & uninvited jungle monkeys so they grow quickly & healthy. (Need that lycopene!)
~Sun warmed stone massages exchanged with my best friend/husband.
~Swimming/Exploring the island/Building Sand Castles/Nap/reading books/ration out battery life on laptop for charging my e cig batteries; Making "honey do lists" in the sand for my friend(husband) he tends to need a little direction at times...smooching my honey...Frolicking in the sun...Maybe making some new friends? :)
~Pray to to whatever powers that be that my Ecig Batteries & Juice don't run out!!

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Question 1:
Orange Blossom and Peppermint

Question 2:
0.6% nicotine

Question 3:
Since I won't be alone.....cut offs and bikini top

Question 4:
$4.50 to $5.00

Question 5:
Vape, tan, swim, drink a beer, vape, tan, swim, drink a beer....maybe sleep some in there somewhere....but with 4 weeks off of everything....................................I am RELAXING. And if you wonder where I got the beer, well I snuck it and a cooler into that "one big bag" and the cooler can be powered by that generator to keep that beer cold:)

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca
1. I would go with Blackberry and Black Cherry. Nice refreshing fruity flavors for island living!
2. 1.6% Nicotine to make sure I didn't have to chain Vape to get enough Nic.
3. What to wear, what to wear? A wetsuit for snorkeling and fishing during the day and the jammies with the feeties and trap door for, well you know, at night. The rest of the time, the highest SPF Sunscreen I could find.
4. $5 to $6 - more if the juice is just too good to resist.
5. Ordering a bunch of E-Cig Supplies so I would come home to all kinds of new E-Cig Stuff and a huge credit card bill!

Thanks for the contest!

x-smok3

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Tennessee
Question 1:
You only have room in your bag for ''TWO'' big bottles of e-Juice. Which two flavours would you choose???? Our list is provided below
Rhubarb 71 and Whiskey 91 because they sound awesome.

Question 2:
What strength e-juice would you bring to the island???
You can only choose ''ONE'' (3.6%, 2.4%, 1.6%, or 0.6% nicotine)
3.6% if only two bottles for four weeks it better be high octane.

Question 3:
What will you wear on the island?!
Jeans and T-shirt...no sand in my buns and don't want to kill the natives with laughter.

Question 4:
How much do you normally spend for 10 ml of your favourite e-liquid?
(please indicate currency) (odd question Sandrita? are you ascertaining a price point to focus your next range of e-juice that will make people happy?)
$12
Question 5:
What would be your favourite daily activity or activities on the Island??? Anything goes! 4 weeks of........????? ANYTHING!!!
Carve golf clubs from drift wood, and make golf balls from the rubber trees (of course there are rubber trees, it's my island) and spend the days working on my drive, Read the books, and listen to no phones ringing.

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.

X-Smoke3 quote (JFK)

Seems our Islands may not conform to regular norms which is GREAT!!! FReeeedom! What movie was that from?

Great responses.

******You're special. You have a very special purpose in life. You've been chosen. The Island awaits you********'The Beach', quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread