I want to try these cartomizers - BUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

analog

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Was it something I said?
my friend compared it to burnt popcorn and since he said that I havent been able to vape it

I think the words burnt popcorn should be deleted from the board like curse words are, I was loving a caramel machiato and a tirimasu when I read someone say burnt popcorn, now they BOTH taste identical, just like burnt popcorn, I literally can taste nothing else. It's like a spell, honestly I'm a little freaked out by it. How can liquor coffe cake AND caramel coffee and cream just disappear to be replaced by something unrelated?

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
It's amazing how much our perceptions can be manipulated by external factors. Did you know that in blind taste tests, where BOTH options are the exact same food, people are much more likely to pick the one on thier dominant side than the other? IOW, with the same exact food on both sides, right handers pick the one on their right, and left handers pick the one on their left.

I remember back when I was at riV4L, we had a batch of Pina Colada where they got the sticker color wrong. THe juice was the exact same, but because the sticker color changed dozens and dozens fo customers complained that it didn't taste as good anymore. :lol:

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
HA!

Is that why my last batch of RY4 carts had lipstick marks on them? :)

LOL

It's amazing how much our perceptions can be manipulated by external factors. Did you know that in blind taste tests, where BOTH options are the exact same food, people are much more likely to pick the one on thier dominant side than the other? IOW, with the same exact food on both sides, right handers pick the one on their right, and left handers pick the one on their left.

I remember back when I was at riV4L, we had a batch of Pina Colada where they got the sticker color wrong. THe juice was the exact same, but because the sticker color changed dozens and dozens fo customers complained that it didn't taste as good anymore. :lol:

Visuals are very important... Thats why my ecigs must look their best....The better they look, the more enjoyable the vape.. stupid, but its just how it is...

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
One more thing the original poster should keep in mind -- if their 510 unit is 3.2 volts (like most are), you may not get the full experience as the resistance of these cartos is designed to work for 3.7 volt batteries. In other words, simply using a 510 to KR8 adapter may not get you the Bloog experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread