Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
What's your "guilty pleasure"??

Thought it would be fun to learn a little something different about each other! hehe I don't want to hear anything about e-cigs or this amazing forum! LOL Something else!

Here's mine:

I am addicted to reality TV!! I love them all! American Idol, Survivor, Big Brother, Top Chef, Project Runway, So you think you can dance... I could go on and on! hehehe

OKAY... Now FESS UP! What's yours?? :D

I'm also a Reality Tv Addict ! Survivor being my favorite, Project Runway..even Bad Girls ( i resemble that )

I dont care for the dancing shows But i do keep up with American Idol sometimes.

I also watch The Bachelor, and the Bachelorette...im such a sucker for a good or bad love story.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
True Blood and Weeds.. love them both! Just started re-watching season 1 of TB last night so I can watch season 2.

Ice Tea and Dew (everybody in this house knows not to finish off my tea!)
Hot Tea and Hot Mocha Cocoa (cup of tea in the summer, cocoa in the winter)

Ice cream and avocados (I LOVE fresh veggies in the summer.. yum yum yum)

Lounging in my chaise with a furry cat in my lap :)

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I'm totally spoiled. I have a LOT of guilty pleasures that get indulged on a semi regular basis. My big ones?
T.V.: I love crime dramas. CSI (the original none of the others) Criminal Minds, Leverage (ok more of heist thing but..) Lie to me, Castle (you get the idea)
Movies: I will re-watch (over and over and over) Moulan Rouge, Princess Bride, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy grail, and What Dreams may come. I love to watch movies but these re my go to feel good flicks. On the rental list a good Heist movie of BIG action, Comic book type, and the occasional Rom-com (though I really should know better)
Books: MOST! However the one I won't admit to to my hubs is cheesy Romance. I read these on the sly and trade them online or with my dad who loves them as much as I do.
Food: Chocolate. Oooh chocolate I love you. GOOD coffee like Jamaican Blue mountain. I get it once a year for Christmas or Less expensive but equally yummy blends. Cheesecake. I can't have it very often due to lactose intolerance and some issues with sugar but I LOVE it so much I'll never give it up completely.
I love to buy "yummy" yarns when I can afford them. for the standard projects I use whatever I have on hand but occasionally I splurge on something nice like mohair or lace weight angora.

vaporjoey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's from the muscat family of grapes, it's one of the main ingrediants in Asti Spumante champagne. It's a very sweet wine, and you can barely taste the alcohol in it. My favorite brand is Barefoot, which is quite cheap.

Yummy, asti :) Will grab a bottle next time i go out and let ya know how i like it...

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Well, I have a lot :) I am 31 but I still act like a kid! And I don't have kids yet, so I feel free to do so! I am also a TV junkie: Lost, Fringe, Dexter, Weeds, the L Word, Survivor, Big Brother (also look at the photochops of BB on the Survivor Sucks message boards, they are SO funny!), Flashforward, Amazing Race, Top Chef.

I also play a lot of video games. I have a PSP, PS3, Wii. I love RPG games, I'm playing Final Fantasy X!II right now. Love everything Japanese - sushi, anime, games, Hello Kitty. My husband has gone to Japan twice for work and brought me back so much Hello Kitty stuff.

Also love golfing, that's kind of a guilty pleasure because it takes up my weekends when I could be cleaning and is quite expensive, but my husband & I go together, so it's not that bad.

Sweets! You know, the dessert when you go out to dinner, the fried bananas after some sushi.

vaping stuff, that's for sure, that's pretty self explanatory:)

And just being selfish and lazy on Sundays. Laying on the couch all day and watching tv or playing video games all day, it's when I feel my best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread