Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
I am a mod ho. When I started out, I said to myself (how stupid all those box and tube and silly shaped things are - I would not be caught dead with one of those....) And yes, a mere 9 months later I am sitting on a collection of just those same box, tube and silly shaped mods that I made fun of. Here's what I have...Silver Vein Silver Bullet, Purple Splashbox by Shan from VapeCore, Mosaic Stick from Paul and Patti at Ecigworkshop, Wildman Wood mod Zebrawood made by Alekos, my beloved koa and mango BooBoo made in Hawaii by Brian (Chosen_1) from H -a - Y - n Mods, a mini roughstack, a white Old Goat bottom feeder made by Ron, a black bolt, 3 fantastic and beautiful one of a kind JONBOY USMC Lavatanks and my original KR808D-1 batts. I have busted an Ego-T and a Boge Revolution. This is what I am currently lusting after - I must have a Black Palm dripper Grip made by Brad at SweetVapes, a Gepetto wood mod (ANY - they are all gorgeous), one of the Lewis Gentry wood creations (wood mods and tanks that look like they have a diamond finish) and a possible custom carved wolf mod in curly koa made by Brad in Hawaii. I also want a Phiniac tank and more Lava's. I'm totally obsessed and can't stop looking at all these beautiful creations. I spend WAAAY too much money and my friends laugh at me...I'm truly a mess, but at least I know I'm among friends here... :)

(CowboyCru - you are not too far from me - south on I-55!!)

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
It's taken me just a few short months to become a vape-fiend. I have amassed a pretty good collection of stuff since March, not because one is working better than the other, mostly because I just keep seeing something new I want to try out. I don't have a huge collection of juices, in that area I'm quite satisfied.

My new LavaTube has been recalled darn it, just as I was diggin' the VV experience, but rather than get another one of those I ordered a ProVari, it was just the excuse I needed to get it, lol. It shipped today and should be here before the weekend I hope, since I'm in Washington, several hours away from the ProVape location. I also ordered a Lil Mama tank for it and just got that, never have used a tank before, so that should be interesting.

Best thing ever about vaping is stealth vaping at work. I work in a school, so there never was any smoking on campus allowed, but now I vape away in the restroom, and don't have to go long periods without a nic fix.

I was using a SD keyring for my stealth vape, but now it's my Reo Mini with a super shorty carto, it stays in my pocket all day!

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
I am a mod ho. When I started out, I said to myself (how stupid all those box and tube and silly shaped things are - I would not be caught dead with one of those....) And yes, a mere 9 months later I am sitting on a collection of just those same box, tube and silly shaped mods that I made fun of. Here's what I have...Silver Vein Silver Bullet, Purple Splashbox by Shan from VapeCore, Mosaic Stick from Paul and Patti at Ecigworkshop, Wildman Wood mod Zebrawood made by Alekos, my beloved koa and mango BooBoo made in Hawaii by Brian (Chosen_1) from H -a - Y - n Mods, a mini roughstack, a white Old Goat bottom feeder made by Ron, a black bolt, 3 fantastic and beautiful one of a kind JONBOY USMC Lavatanks and my original KR808D-1 batts. I have busted an Ego-T and a Boge Revolution. This is what I am currently lusting after - I must have a Black Palm dripper Grip made by Brad at SweetVapes, a Gepetto wood mod (ANY - they are all gorgeous), one of the Lewis Gentry wood creations (wood mods and tanks that look like they have a diamond finish) and a possible custom carved wolf mod in curly koa made by Brad in Hawaii. I also want a Phiniac tank and more Lava's. I'm totally obsessed and can't stop looking at all these beautiful creations. I spend WAAAY too much money and my friends laugh at me...I'm truly a mess, but at least I know I'm among friends here... :)

(CowboyCru - you are not too far from me - south on I-55!!)

Wow! Where to start! First off, Awesome, another Missourian! And a fellow St. Louisain! Geez, I want to friend you on here so as I can look at your crazy mod stash! Damn, that is Sweet! I agree, when I started out I had nothing but bad things to say about all the mods out there! Now, I cannot get enough! By the way, are you part of the group called St. Louis Vapers? I just recently joined them on facebook! The next meet will be the 3rd Saturday in June! You should hit us up on FB and bring your stuff to a meet! It will be my first meet and I am excited! There's a lady there that's gonna let me suck her Darwin. If you know what I mean. Let me know and I will try to throw that link at ya!

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
Wow! Where to start! First off, Awesome, another Missourian! And a fellow St. Louisain! Geez, I want to friend you on here so as I can look at your crazy mod stash! Damn, that is Sweet! I agree, when I started out I had nothing but bad things to say about all the mods out there! Now, I cannot get enough! By the way, are you part of the group called St. Louis Vapers? I just recently joined them on facebook! The next meet will be the 3rd Saturday in June! You should hit us up on FB and bring your stuff to a meet! It will be my first meet and I am excited! There's a lady there that's gonna let me suck her Darwin. If you know what I mean. Let me know and I will try to throw that link at ya!

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

LOL - yes I am part of the St. Louis Vapers, although I haven't been able to make one of the vape meets yet...I work evenings so its hard for me to make it...it is nice to see someone close who is a vaper! And an avid one at that like me. I don't know any other ones except the ones that I have converted at work - and they won't ever get into the mods and cool stuff that is out there...I wouldn't mind sucking on a Darwin myself and I'd love to try a Provari... :)

AmericanPirate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
New Mexico
I stealth nothing I hide nothing. I vape everywhere the only places i don't is when I'm eating out or in a friends house or car without asking first. I vape in wal-mart, the doctors office, in many buildings on the military base buy me. Most the time I don't ask about it but I am careful about making sure I don't blow it in their faces. And a friend of mine vapes in his classes in the front row with his professor standing right in front of him.

erictho

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton
i seem to sadly find some reasons to be secretive about some of my vaping habits as of these last two months.
spent my bonus on pv gear this month. blew off some stuff last month so i could replace my bottom feeder i had become accustomed too. both of these things were initially hidden by boyfriend. i had to also grudgingly admit i'm short on cash due to these expenses i felt i "needed". all things considered these april/may were pretty heavy on vape expenses, and i matched my previous tobacco budget. kinda puts things in perspective.

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
i seem to sadly find some reasons to be secretive about some of my vaping habits as of these last two months.
spent my bonus on pv gear this month. blew off some stuff last month so i could replace my bottom feeder i had become accustomed too. both of these things were initially hidden by boyfriend. i had to also grudgingly admit i'm short on cash due to these expenses i felt i "needed". all things considered these april/may were pretty heavy on vape expenses, and i matched my previous tobacco budget. kinda puts things in perspective.

Yea, this is Awesome in a way! Because I too have been there done that with my self-admitted addiction/hobby! Robbing Peter to pay Paul to score some juice! LOL! Like a damn crack head! LOL. No, but really I have met my previous smoking bill a month many times. But I have been doing good by vaping a higher mg so as I vape less, and making myself believe that if I keep waiting some amazing APV will come out that will make me glad I didn't buy the last one! So maybe by the time the Provari 37 is out I can justify buying it! LOL. But hey, everyone has a hobby and addiction, right? And believe me, besides smoking, I can think of at least 3 other big things I had given up before the vape bug bit me! So, to hell with it. I don't even eat sweets anymore, I vape 'em! So there! LOL.

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
This is AWESOME by the way guys! Keep 'em coming. This thread gives vapers a chance to admit stuff to me and other people about their vaping that they may feel they have to hide. And some vapers may feel better about their own vaping hang-ups by realizing they aren't as bad as the last post! LOL! But I think everyone on this thread, hell most on ECF, can relate! And so far I found a friend and neighbor from this thread! Thanks a ton for everyone that has posted so far, and those that will!

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Well, I guess I'm kind of proud of the fact that my previous understanding of Ohms law is beneficial to vaping. :)
Also proud that algebra is going to pay off if I do decide to do any DIY work.
And it does feel good getting all the compliments and praise from my coworkers about not smoking anymore. Took a little time to explain to a few of them that nicotine ingestion in and of itself isn't an overly bad thing. But once I can get them to disassociate nicotine from tobacco, it's all good.

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
Well, I guess I'm kind of proud of the fact that my previous understanding of Ohms law is beneficial to vaping. :)
Also proud that algebra is going to pay off if I do decide to do any DIY work.
And it does feel good getting all the compliments and praise from my coworkers about not smoking anymore. Took a little time to explain to a few of them that nicotine ingestion in and of itself isn't an overly bad thing. But once I can get them to disassociate nicotine from tobacco, it's all good.

For sure about being able to use some of that stuff in school you thought you never would! Lol. DIY is next on my list as well. Hell, I'm almost kinda scared now, cause I sucked at math! Lol. Also, I agree that some people do not understand that just cause my PV has nic in it means that I might as well smoke. I have to explain to some that nic in and of itself does not cause disease. Then I throw the caffiene comparison out there and they usually go, oh, ok. Lol. Everyone knows food, so that seems to work rather it is a totally accurate match or not, it's close enough for me to get 'em off my back.

AmericanPirate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
New Mexico

Well when it comes to the money thing I guess i spend ALOT on vaping and I really don't have the money for it. lol I mean I pay my bills but then well i guess I really didn't need a Provari and a Reo Mini in the same week. I don't need 40 drip tips (But I really like having a bunch to pick from). And I didn't need to pick up 250+ cardos in less then month(I have ran out before and decided it would never happen again.) So I have spent easily as much as i did on smokes but I didn't get into this to save money.

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
Well when it comes to the money thing I guess i spend ALOT on vaping and I really don't have the money for it. lol I mean I pay my bills but then well i guess I really didn't need a Provari and a Reo Mini in the same week. I don't need 40 drip tips (But I really like having a bunch to pick from). And I didn't need to pick up 250+ cardos in less then month(I have ran out before and decided it would never happen again.) So I have spent easily as much as i did on smokes but I didn't get into this to save money.

"But I didn't get into this to save money." Nicely put Pirate! And I agree the money thing was an after-thought for me as well that I have gotten a little too wrapped up in lately by the way. It has become a bit of a game for me to see how little I can spend on vaping. But it's silly, for I have ran out of things I've needed a few times and had a few bad days waiting on the mailman! I need to remember that I should allow myself what I used to spend on smokes. However, get only what I need for awhile and I would automatically save much more than smoking!

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
For sure about being able to use some of that stuff in school you thought you never would! Lol. DIY is next on my list as well. Hell, I'm almost kinda scared now, cause I sucked at math! Lol. Also, I agree that some people do not understand that just cause my PV has nic in it means that I might as well smoke. I have to explain to some that nic in and of itself does not cause disease. Then I throw the caffiene comparison out there and they usually go, oh, ok. Lol. Everyone knows food, so that seems to work rather it is a totally accurate match or not, it's close enough for me to get 'em off my back.

The comparison I've made that seems to help make the most sense. It's like switching from soda to coffee/tea. Still get the important ingredient, but in a better for you delivery mechanism.

Well, if you sucked at math, better get the juice program to help. Granted I still plan to use it myself if I do go the DIY route. :)

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
The comparison I've made that seems to help make the most sense. It's like switching from soda to coffee/tea. Still get the important ingredient, but in a better for you delivery mechanism.

Well, if you sucked at math, better get the juice program to help. Granted I still plan to use it myself if I do go the DIY route. :)

Ha, I like the soda/tea thing! And yea, juice program? I was thinking just getting a pre-mix PG/VG blend at my nic level (24), and hopefully simply adding flavor with a vapulator! Might bring my mg down a tad. I have cut some pre-mix in the past with straight VG, but........well, I really don't know what the hell I'm talking about! Haha! Too lazy thus far to read the extremely long DIY for beginners thread yet. Lol.

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
my vaping secret is that I do it in the bathroom stall at work. oh and I was in public the other day somewhere that didn't seem like a good place to vape so I took a drag and blew it down the neck of my shirt. :D

Haha! Nice! Never thought of the shirt neck! Pretty good idea! I have heard some other bathroom stories. Kinda funny I feel like some of us have went from being pushed to the outside for smoking, to pushed to the ....ter! Lol. Don't know which is worse! At least the crapper is climate controlled. Lol. Luckily I am allowed to use mine at work. However, I went to a bar last night that made me go outside! Lame. So I will admit, I hit the pooper a few times for a toot! Haha!

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
My latest vaping secret was that I stealth vaped in an aisle seat on an Amtrak train with a provari and a lavatank. Only the guy in the seat next to me noticed. My biggest secret is that while my fiance now knows how many APVs I have (let's just call it over 30) but he has no clue as to how much juice or how many tanks I have....and until he moves here...that will remain my secret.

My biggest vaping pride is the friendships and relationships I have made on these forums, on VapeTV, and in the Vaping
Twitterverse....including my fiance who I met on twitter by asking a vaping question and he answered it. I have made friends that will be lifetime friends.....actually they have become family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread