Everyone, Let's Hear Your Pride and Secrets of Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
Hey Everyone! I want to see how many posts we can get on here as a Shout-Out to the Best Guilty Pleasure in the world! vaping! I want to hear your stories, no matter how sinful. How much of an addict are you? Go ahead and be proud of what and how much you vape! How much of a collector are you? Tell me about your collection of e-cigs, PV's, APV's, mods, homemade mods and devices and SEND PICS! How much time and money do you spend on your hobby/addiction?!?! Let it all hang out in this thread! Stand up and be proud of what you do and who you are! I want to know I am not the only one out there that can find pleasure in everything vaping! Come on, post anything or everything you've ever shared and/or held back!!!

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
And here is my small collection.. Can you find Butters?

IMAG0279.jpg

So i got new 510 dct tank yesterday. This is my first time ever using a tank so i had no idea what i was doing. I pulled off the end caps and started filling the tank. All was good. Now don't ask me why i did this but i have no idea why. I removed the drip tip and slided the carto half way out the wrong side and the whole contents of the tank poured on onto my bed. FAIL

Now i wonder what my mother thinks when she goes in my room and sees a big stain like that on my bed

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Erichill- do you mind telling me how you went about getting that tank done. I assume you submitted some artwork? Also, did it cost extra to have a custom picture done?

Phiniac Glass

the folks at phiniac did it for me :) you can email them with design ideas and they will do it for you. It cost a few dollars extra but it was well worth it. You can email them through the contact us tab for pricing and all.

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
I sit at my desk at work, and puff away. We have a small office, and my boss is an avid cigar smoker. He likes my Silver Bullet, with a smoktech DC tank and a trippy tip, he says the thing puffs and looks like a hookah. He tried my SB with Vanilla Love from Altcig and it had him hooked.

My fiancee would not be caught dead with her silver bullet in public (she swears by it in private). She says it looks like a hybrid of a dildo and mace spray. I don't care, I walk down the street enjoying myself, whether or not people notice.

I look at analogs now like such archaic technology. Think about it, a hundred years ago people were smoking cigarettes. It requires fire, has cinders/ashes and is hazard. I look at other analog users on the street and I just feel like they are living in the past, and don't know any better. It reminds me of a parallel, LED lights and old filament-type bulbs, also 100 years old.

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
I sit at my desk at work, and puff away. We have a small office, and my boss is an avid cigar smoker. He likes my Silver Bullet, with a smoktech DC tank and a trippy tip, he says the thing puffs and looks like a hookah. He tried my SB with Vanilla Love from Altcig and it had him hooked.

My fiancee would not be caught dead with her silver bullet in public (she swears by it in private). She says it looks like a hybrid of a dildo and mace spray. I don't care, I walk down the street enjoying myself, whether or not people notice.

I look at analogs now like such archaic technology. Think about it, a hundred years ago people were smoking cigarettes. It requires fire, has cinders/ashes and is hazard. I look at other analog users on the street and I just feel like they are living in the past, and don't know any better. It reminds me of a parallel, LED lights and old filament-type bulbs, also 100 years old.

Man, I have to say I feel the same way on all accounts! I proudly vape, smoking seems outdated, and my pinkish-red LT looks just like a damn dildo! But I sure suck the hell out of it! Anyway.....

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread