i skipped all bs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b-wood

Feb 3, 2014
Haughton, LA, USA
ordered the provari starter kit. plain, no upgrades. been vaping for 2 months. i have 2 600 batteries and a pt2 mini. been reading in the forum non-stop for a few days and decided to skip the wasting money on other stuff and just get what most consider to be the best. I tried a cheap carto once and i liked it. it leaked to much so i just kept using my pt2 mini. since i liked the carto, i ordered an ibtanked 22mm xl to try, along with the pt2 that comes with it. i hope i love it, as the cost is pretty tough to swallow considering what i have has been working for 2 months. i am tired of all the filling and changing batteries and i am over the funny looks we get while vaping (reason i was keeping it small). im just happy to be an ex-smoker!!

Tibbetts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
im just happy to be an ex-smoker!!

This is the most important part!

I'm glad you jumped the gun and got a solid piece. I, myself, perfer the box mod types. I went from an Ego-ctwist to my MVP2 and never looked back. It is an awesome little device. I think my next target is going to be a REO (Tax refund?;) ).

Be careful, as GAS is a terrible, TERRIBLE disease :p

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
You've done the hard part and quit smoking. Now you get to enjoy vaping, and no better way to do that than with a Provari. There's a reason the Provari has more posts than all the other sub-forums combined in the APV Model Specific Discussions (and they are almost all glowing reports)... they're just that good. You'll love your purchase.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Provari and an IBTanked cartotank. Both used together is a winning combination. Welcome to the club! :thumbs:

IBTanked_Std_22mm_Tank.jpg ibt.jpg IBTankedXL22.jpg

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Congratulations :) I wish I had skipped all the BS and gone from egos to a ProVari, but I really didn't believe it was possible for the ProVari to be better than other devices. Now I know how wrong I was lol. I think you'll really enjoy it. It's a much, much better vape than an ego.

I wish I had too. Would've saved tons of unnecessary money spent on others. Live and learn for me I guess. Provari = best decision ever!!!

Wmmeese

Dedicated Lurker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
St Louis
I have seen that anyone who sticks with e-cigs will end up owning a Provari at some point. My only other actively used vv mod is a Billet Box. I generally have a few set ups active at any given time and always one of those kits is a Provari. If you decide on building coils and going Mech down the road, you can't go wrong with a Reos.

Tspringer34

Apr 6, 2013
Edmond OK
I am thrilled with the performance of my provari and the ibtanked tanks. Originally i bought 2 of the halfling tanks and love them, then i just recently bought one xl tank from them for use at home. Excellent products. I haven't had any issues whatsoever with any of the tanks, no leaks, no torn o-rings, no problems! All in all its been a very reliable and dependable set up for me, all I've been using the past two weeks! You will be very pleased. Congrats!

* one quick note, originally I ordered a drip tip from IBtanked as well, didn't fit very well at all. Odd but true. Hopefully you have a couple extra drip tips you can use and/or didn't order one from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread