I pulled the trigger today/ general update where im at with my vaping and those around me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so lets start with the fact i pulled the trigger today and purchased a tobh 2.5 rda today... and i f@#$#g love it the machining process they used are respectable (very big selling point for me being that i am a machinist myself) I dig the machined engraving the finish is nice and clean no chatter marks. The heat sink fins in my opinion do keep it cooler atleast in my personal experience it does, looks fantastic on my nemesis just a fantastic atty. My old igow is great for what it is but hands down i love this thing. Now i do have a slight beef with this atty the o rings holding i guess the chamber is what its called they are too thin and it comes off too easily its subjective but id like it tighter i will remedy this tomorrow at my local hardware shop but thats where im at with my NEW gear.

Now my old gear ( aka my k100 igow set up) I was at my friends party last night and there were a bunch of dudes with all high end products no clones and all the top rated stuff out there. That being said I felt incredibly accomplished at the fact that every single one of them asked me what i was doing so different being that i was blowing clouds dwarfing theirs in size and density. That made me smile and gave me the opportunity to help them with the experiences ive had thus far.

My final thoughts are about how I feel ive helped this battle against smoking cigarettes. I have inspired my 28 year old cousin to quit smoking this marks his first week without cigarettes in 17 years and not mention its by choice and not just because he cannot afford them but genuinely wants to stop the habit. He purchased your standard k100 igow setup of his own and has not even had the inclination to smoke an analog. He was right there the whole time i was getting into vaping and figuring out what works for me, like the fact that mods help me substantially greater than egos or any of the other options ive found. To date i have helped at least 10 people i know get into seeing there is actually a solution to our problem with cigarettes, That makes me feel so accomplished to help myself and everyone around me live healthier and happier not to mention the money we are all saving. Anyone willing to add on id love to talk about vaping and how we are creating a better existence for us and our future generations to come.

So far ive got 4 of my friends and two of my cousins to start vaping and the only issue is my cousin greg obviously isnt ready to actually stop buying cigarettes im about to give him my k100 igo setup to him just to be able to know his children will have their dad that much longer, my son is my driving force to stop smoking so i can be there for him as long as possible.

The Cloud Minder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Ok so lets start with the fact i pulled the trigger today and purchased a tobh 2.5 rda today... and i f@#$#g love it the machining process they used are respectable (very big selling point for me being that i am a machinist myself) I dig the machined engraving the finish is nice and clean no chatter marks. The heat sink fins in my opinion do keep it cooler atleast in my personal experience it does, looks fantastic on my nemesis just a fantastic atty. My old igow is great for what it is but hands down i love this thing. Now i do have a slight beef with this atty the o rings holding i guess the chamber is what its called they are too thin and it comes off too easily its subjective but id like it tighter i will remedy this tomorrow at my local hardware shop but thats where im at with my NEW gear.

Now my old gear ( aka my k100 igow set up) I was at my friends party last night and there were a bunch of dudes with all high end products no clones and all the top rated stuff out there. That being said I felt incredibly accomplished at the fact that every single one of them asked me what i was doing so different being that i was blowing clouds dwarfing theirs in size and density. That made me smile and gave me the opportunity to help them with the experiences ive had thus far.

My final thoughts are about how I feel ive helped this battle against smoking cigarettes. I have inspired my 28 year old cousin to quit smoking this marks his first week without cigarettes in 17 years and not mention its by choice and not just because he cannot afford them but genuinely wants to stop the habit. He purchased your standard k100 igow setup of his own and has not even had the inclination to smoke an analog. He was right there the whole time i was getting into vaping and figuring out what works for me, like the fact that mods help me substantially greater than egos or any of the other options ive found. To date i have helped at least 10 people i know get into seeing there is actually a solution to our problem with cigarettes, That makes me feel so accomplished to help myself and everyone around me live healthier and happier not to mention the money we are all saving. Anyone willing to add on id love to talk about vaping and how we are creating a better existence for us and our future generations to come.

You may justifiably take advanced yoga classes until you can give yourself 7 decent pats on the back. But only 7, you need at least 20 saved for 8 pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread