Today I am one year tobacco free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gautama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Normal, IL
Today is my one year anniversary and I am beyond proud of myself. At the beginning it was very frustrating, but with the help and support of everyone here and my amazing husband I know I will never smoke another cigarette again. I've quit before, more times than I can count. The longest I've ever been able to go without a cigarette was 9 months. I knew I was done for good a few weeks ago. We had friends stay at our camp with us who both smoked. I happily vaped away and didn't once want to smoke. My husband has been my biggest supporter. He's never smoked (he lost his dad to smoking), and never liked the fact that I did, but never harped at me about it. He's a plumber/HVAC tech and tells everyone about my vaping journey and how much support I've received here at ECF! He's taking me out to dinner tonight to celebrate my milestone.

I don't post or comment on here much, but visit every day. I'm so glad I found ECF. I don't think I would have been able to quit without the support and knowedge of everyone here. I can't thank all of you enough!:wub:

That is unbelievably cool! Congratulations on the one year anniversary! It makes things sooooo much easier with the support of your spouse. My wife couldn't be happier or more supportive. I can't wait til my one year anniversary.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Congratulations! That's GREAT! I'm getting really close to my one year as well!

It's really a trip when you think back to when you first started and were celebrating one day, one week, one month, etc.

One year is a huge milestone and you should feel amazing about sticking with it and remaining smoke free!

momtomater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Iowa
Today is my one year anniversary and I am beyond proud of myself. At the beginning it was very frustrating, but with the help and support of everyone here and my amazing husband I know I will never smoke another cigarette again. I've quit before, more times than I can count. The longest I've ever been able to go without a cigarette was 9 months. I knew I was done for good a few weeks ago. We had friends stay at our camp with us who both smoked. I happily vaped away and didn't once want to smoke. My husband has been my biggest supporter. He's never smoked (he lost his dad to smoking), and never liked the fact that I did, but never harped at me about it. He's a plumber/HVAC tech and tells everyone about my vaping journey and how much support I've received here at ECF! He's taking me out to dinner tonight to celebrate my milestone.

I don't post or comment on here much, but visit every day. I'm so glad I found ECF. I don't think I would have been able to quit without the support and knowedge of everyone here. I can't thank all of you enough!:wub:

Awh that's fantastic!! Tell him you need some ice cream too ;)

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Congratulations on your one year!!!!

You have EVERY RIGHT to feel like this today:

Superman-Returns-superman-20160090-1843-1080.jpg

Or this, if you're a chick (and the name Neena makes me feel like you're a chick):

Kara_Zor-El_-_Earth-One_002.jpg

EDIT: Aw... I'm two days late? Still, though, "DUH-DUH-DUHHH! Super[person]!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread