I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all that helped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I am pretty sure there is a metal replacement tube for the ViVi Nova that is all metal with no "window". Of course I can't remember where the heck I saw it though. :p

If you have a vivi already, you can buy replacement tubes: GotVapes ViVi NOVA Metal Tube Cover - BLUE [gv-VIVINOVA-MetalTube-BLUE] - $3.45 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Or you can buy a kit: MINI Vision Vivi Nova Tank System - Metal Tube

Keep in mind that you will need to get a metal, ceramic or glass drip tip.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I received my Spinner/EVOD kit from my vapor store yesterday and my juice order from Blue Mist today. I charged everything up yesterday because I knew that the juice order would be here on Saturday. I won't bore you with all of the details, but I will say that everything went well with minimal problems that I'm sure everyone makes when they first start. I went whole hog and bought 120mils of Caramel Tobacco and Rum and Cola (in their strongest nicotine lvl with extra flavoring) from Blue Mist. I've tried them both and I love them. They should last me quite a while. I haven't had one analog all day and it doesn't bother me on bit. I love vaping now and it's because of all of you that helped me out. Pat yourselves on the back for a job well done. It's good to know that there are some good people on here that will help out if you need it. THANK YOU again!
Have a good day!

Cool post Danny and sooo happy you're getting along so well...give yourself a pat on the back as well as it's obvious you did your research :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread