Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Sounds like what I'm about to do. lol

I just need to decide if I want the humorous Zombie Mini (I find the hole zombie fascination humorous), or another Silver Mini with a Blue LED first...:?:

I have 2 satin silver minis with blue LEDS and they get the most use. I also have a black/green that is quite pretty, but the colored ones do show wear and scratches more than the silvers.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Since I discovered/created the first Provarinati Ambigram logo, and The Ocelot created the first signature out of it, either one of us could answer you. I got here first.

Ummm...scuffs paw in dirt. Who removed all of the tiny do not copy marks all through the ambigram? It took somebody over an hour.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
ME TOO!! I did create one from some quicky banner thing I found when I googled banners. It's not cool like the REAL banners so I didn't use it but here it is, but it has purple!!, Plus I couldn't figure out how to get it to the right size

View attachment 312733

Provarinatipurple_zpse7ee6ca1.gif

Ummm...scuffs paw in dirt. Who removed all of the tiny do not copy marks all through the ambigram? It took somebody over an hour.
This one grovels before your magnificence, O Princess. Please forgive this one for speaking presumptuously. This one did not mean to offend or denigrate your involvement in the creation process!

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Provarinatipurple_zpse7ee6ca1.gif

This one grovels before your magnificence, O Princess. Please forgive this one for speaking presumptuously. This one did not mean to offend or denigrate your involvement in the creation process!

Groveling wasn't necessary, I'm just having an I Feel Invisible day.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Very nice! Although it might stand out more if you made the lines around the eye black, the sclera of the eye white and keep the iris blue. Just a thought - you did a great job!

Please allow me to barge in, as I have repeatedly been told ProVari owners do. This is what I was talking about:

blue_blue_eye.gif

blue_red_eye.gif

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Groveling wasn't necessary, I'm just having an I Feel Invisible day.
I know how you feel.

I posted this up, and didn't get any likes or comments. Maybe it wasn't as funny as I thought it was.
this reminds me, I need another provari. in black. sexy. full size.
So for a Hobbit, that would be what...a ProVari mini with extension? :p
190df907e8761d7690b7fbff3eb315df_small.jpg
...then I posted this up.
One last one.
ProvarinatiGothix3_zpsd725430b.gif
In my opinion, the coolest looking signature I've ever done, and the person I made it for ignores it. :(
I'm tempted to use it myself.

Edit: remember when I said I was borrowing your signature, Brandon? It was for doing stuff like the above. Thanks again.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

ProvarinatiGothix3_zpsd725430b.gif

In my opinion, the coolest looking signature I've ever done, and the person I made it for ignores it. :(

Edit: remember when I said I was borrowing your signature, Brandon? It was for doing stuff like the above. Thanks again.

Well whoever ignored it doesn't deserve it! You did a fabulous job! The one I'm currently using is a version of one I made for someone who didn't like it.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I know how you feel.

I posted this up, and didn't get any likes or comments. Maybe it wasn't as funny as I thought it was.

Um...you go around pimping the sig you and Ocelot are caterwauling over the creation credit for...and you don't even have it in YOUR signature.

I am not sure you can give but so much grief to others...

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Um...you go around pimping the sig you and Ocelot are caterwauling over the creation credit for...and you don't even have it in YOUR signature.

He may love his ProVari, but he mainlines Aroma.

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin
I have 2 satin silver minis with blue LEDS and they get the most use. I also have a black/green that is quite pretty, but the colored ones do show wear and scratches more than the silvers.

That part of the reason I like the silver as well. I may try editing the signature as you suggested and see which I like better.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV

I can't believe they didn't snatch that up! I thought it was SO cool!! If I were given such an awesome gift I would surely appreciate it!!

It is an honor to be gifted a ProVarinati signature!!

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin
That part of the reason I like the silver as well. I may try editing the signature as you suggested and see which I like better.

Can't seem to find the edit post button but as I continued read the post since yesterday I see that you already did the changes for me. Thanks! Now I am torn between the white/blue and black/blue eye... hmmm decisions...
:unsure:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

Signatures don't show up in Tapatalk, but avatars do. You should know better, kitteh.

He may love his ProVari, but he mainlines Aroma.
I see Eddard caught the pre edit "...and reos," :p Maybe someday.
You are right about mainlining Aroma. There are 3 juices I like that are not Aroma's. Two of those three (Boba's Bounty and Radiator Pluid) routinely top the lists of "e-juice of the year." The other ten or so flavors I like are all WTA infused tobacco e-juices from Aroma. :D

Owning a ProVari changed my life, but vaping Aroma's WTA saved my life.
I smoked my last cigarette sometime in the first half of January, thanks to Aroma. :D

(mildly disappointed at the nonplussed reaction to my clever use of caterwauling)

Okay, but perhaps the intended recipient feels the same way.
He's an indecisive person. He wears black because it goes with everything, wants tattoos, but doesn't have any yet because he can't make up his mind on which one he likes best. He also has three other signatures to pick from and my promise to work with him to find a signature he likes and can use.

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I can't believe they didn't snatch that up! I thought it was SO cool!! If I were given such an awesome gift I would surely appreciate it!!

It is an honor to be gifted a ProVarinati signature!!

I haven't forgotten about this post. Give me a day or two to come up with something suitable. :)

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va

Signatures don't show up in Tapatalk, but avatars do. You should know better, kitteh.

I see Eddard caught the pre edit "...and reos," :p Maybe someday.
You are right about mainlining Aroma. There are 3 juices I like that are not Aroma's. Two of those three (Boba's Bounty and Radiator Pluid) routinely top the lists of "e-juice of the year." The other ten or so flavors I like are all WTA infused tobacco e-juices from Aroma. :D

Owning a ProVari changed my life, but vaping Aroma's WTA saved my life.
I smoked my last cigarette sometime in the first half of January, thanks to Aroma. :D

He's an indecisive person. He wears black because it goes with everything, wants tattoos, but doesn't have any yet because he can't make up his mind on which one he likes best. He also has three other signatures to pick from and my promise to work with him to find a signature he likes and can use.

Don't you just have an answer for everything...

And I renovated my signature pic (that you were giving me the devil about) and you didn't even say anything. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread