I am sad. I cut some 36mg juice 50/50 with glycerin and vaping it makes me feel yucky. Anyone else have this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
I also don't smoke all day - just a few times a day - in the am, in traffic while running my am & pm shuttles for the kidlets, when stressed and after dinner. When I want my nic, I want it big, I want it fast, and I want it hard. Stepping down on a lower nic juice, I'm finding it just kind of tickles my brain a little bit but nothing like that high level nic that makes me say ahhhhhh....I might just pony up the bucks and stay with the high level stuff. Go big or go home, I say. :p

You go, Girl.
I vape 36mg also. I ordered glycerin from my fav health food store and when it got here I cut some juice with it. (Some evil demon got in my head and whispered "step down that nic":evil:)

I puked most of the night. Hubby had to vape it to use it up.

I'm sticking with my 36mg. Till it's outlawed.:p

cantedview

Mar 25, 2010
N/A
I bought USP glycerin (at Walmart) last night, and made a 50/50 cut with NHaler's (delicious) Juicy Pear.

After about 15 mins... I felt terrible. I felt like I had a bad case of indigestion... my chest was tight, my heart was pounding, I was dizzy, and my stomach felt uneasy.

So I came onto the Forum to read up, found the articles about Acrolein (http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts124.html), freaked out, and then found this thread, and convinced myself was I simply allergic to VG (and not dying of Acrolein exposure).

So today's the morning after, and my mouth is very dry, but the other symptoms are largely gone. I think since others are using this type of glycerin to cut liquid without issue, that it is my body's own (allergic) response to it, and not something about the liquid itself.

Still, if you are trying this for the first time, take it slow in case you find out your allergic and have an experience like mine.

cV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread