bloog..

Status
Not open for further replies.

customer

Jul 6, 2010
atlanta
Well I needed 10 post to talk to MR BLOOG. So I made one here to count towards one of my post and I hope he reads it.

I Ordered my bloog fusion 7/1/10 Order number 017317
I was not able to use the code fusion that MR BLOOG is still using a signature (last post with SS of Sig 7/4/2010), Emailed bloog yesterday to ask why it didn't accept the discount code.

this is what I get in return:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________
Hi Jonathon,

Unfortunately this coupon code expired last month. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Jason

Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 1:10 PM
To: Jason Del Giudice
Subject: RE: Bloog Order#017317

Hello, I tried to enter the discount code “Fusion” to get 10% off, I don’t think it worked though. If you could get it to work that would be great.

Cant wait to get my first e cig.

Jonathan

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

My order STILL hasn't shipped!!
Give me a pack of cart. to compensate for your false advertisement or something, and ship my order you know, whenever is convenient for you. :facepalm:

Mr Bloog

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Out There....
Hi Customer, Sorry for the confusion.
Jason thought the coupon expired, I corrected the situation and we credited you back the 10%. Thanks to you, no one else with have this issue! Thank you!!

Not only does Bloog mean what we say, we back it up everyday. We work hard to help if you have any questions or concerns. Plus our 30 day no questions asked refund policy is the best around. Come try the Bloog Fusion, its a great product at at great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread