Status
Not open for further replies.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
Just to play Devil's Advocate, let's not knock our local shops because of who they hire to help them out.

I often say that the problem with vaping is that it's got two extreme ends and no middle: you're either a hobbyist and have not only learned the differences between an atomizer, a cartomizer and a clearomizer but you also have an opinion or preference as to what resistance they are, or you use Blu or a Blu-alike. The tricky bit for vape n00bs is evolving from the latter to the former without either spending an arm and a leg on the way or getting turned off by the poor price/performance ratio of devices on the Blu end of the scale.

Point being that going to a vape store is like going to the record store used to be: it's hard not to run into bored kids who're not only positive that they know more than you do about the topic, but also often resent being on the side of the cash register that has buttons.

hmmmm, I am not inclined to cut them slack at all. fire people who are rude to customers, there are plenty of people looking for jobs. the store I went to seemed to have experienced vapors, not teenagers.
excusing poor customer service is why we have poor customer service! there are several vendors online (some VERY popular) who were rude to me. they will NEVER see my money, I don't care if they have the holy grail of vaping.
I would not have gone back to that record shop you mention either. sometimes I am forced to shop where CS is lacking because it's the only store around me (walmart for instance) but when I get poor CS I make sure the manager knows it.
for me customer service is just as important and sometimes more important than the product/service the store sells.
just my 2 cents......

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
Yup me too. There is this one Vendor who sent me the wrong thing and continues to advertise what he is selling as something else - this is like five months later. He still will not answer my emails about what he sold me was incorrect and that he needs to send me the correct item.

Sometimes I see a good deal on his website but I will be dipped in .... if I'm giving him anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread