Your Dream B&M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosco P. Coltrane

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
USA
I have visited the few B&M's in my area, and they all are doing the same. Very basic ego style systems, reselling juice or some do mix their own. All seem to have the same crappy clones at inflated prices. So it got me thinking what my Dream B&M would look like.

for me it would contain:

more high end stuff
rebuildable gear
more knowledge of new equipment/techniques (would be nice to meet a shop owner who was as interested in this as I am)
Ability to sample juice in anything other than cheap top coil nova tanks.
a vapors lounge

what would you like to see. Or if you have a great shop in your area, what makes it great?

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
My dream B&M:
-Never OoS on anything.
-Stocked with REOs that are free for me. (Okay, fine, I'll be serious from here on out :D)
-Carry tons of DIY flavorings so I don't have to wait days/weeks to try a new flavor in a mix.
-DIY supplies, especially empty bottles.
-AW IMR Batteries

I don't frequent the local B&M's as much as I used to now that I DIY my own juice and have my end-all mods, but I stop in on occasion.
But, both that I shop at actually have everything you listed in your dream B&M. I guess I really lucked out.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
I'd like comparable prices to online. I'll even settle for reasonably marked up to account for additional overhead like rent, but certianly not double priced like the one by me. Otherwise, I like the one by me. Has high end juices and a tasting bar, plus cafe and lounge. They have simple cigalike and Ego systems, to the iTaste VV v3 to the MVP 2, VTR and even Provari. I like the stuff they carry, and it's nice when I'm in a bind and I need something ASAP, but they certainly do charge for that convenience....

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
I have visited the few B&M's in my area, and they all are doing the same. Very basic ego style systems, reselling juice or some do mix their own. All seem to have the same crappy clones at inflated prices. So it got me thinking what my Dream B&M would look like.

for me it would contain:

more high end stuff
rebuildable gear
more knowledge of new equipment/techniques (would be nice to meet a shop owner who was as interested in this as I am)
Ability to sample juice in anything other than cheap top coil nova tanks.
a vapors lounge

what would you like to see. Or if you have a great shop in your area, what makes it great?

Guess i am lucky cause i have that here. This one place has all kinds of mods and diffrent kind of ego styles. They do flavor samples in carto tanks for the one they resell. the ones they make they put some drops in a 510 atomizer. they have orginal rebuildable things not the clones of them. There are people there that you can sit down with and they will build or show you how to build coils and they sell everything to build them with. Nice place. Not really a lounge you cant sit and be comfortable but you do get alll the other things.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I suppose it would be staffed by these girls:

Titans-cover-nfl-cheerleaders-5276087-600-868.jpg

RackMultipart.5649.0_display_image.jpg

dallas-cowboys.jpg

buccaneers4.jpg

and this one would be the manager: