Hi, My name is LilaRox and...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilaRox

Verified Member
May 1, 2014
United States
I'm addicted to buying ejuice. :facepalm:

**background noise, murmuring** "Hi, LilaRox, welcome....yes welcome... nice to see you."

Thank you everyone. It has been 5 minutes since my last relapse with a purchase of a sample pack from a new vendor that I feel compelled to try.:matrix:

My story is pretty much the same as other people, it started on a stormy day when I quit analogs and acquired a few juices including menthol to aid in quitting. In the beginning I didn't understand the juice buying addiction of my husband and other vapors, in fact I often reprimanded him for all the purchases. :-x I even told him when my turn came I would only need menthol because I wouldn't have a crazy juice obsession like he did. :smokie: I will never live those words down as I sit here gazing :oops: at my desk that contains a multitude of juices, made by various vendors, in numerous flavors. While many of these bottles await their turn to be vaped, I am purchasing more juice to add to enormous collection I can barely handle now. And NO, thank you, but I don't want to give my juice to the suffering poor that might need and benefit from them, because I cannot part with them since I am convinced that I need all these juices and more and still more
until I'm
swimming
:glug: in juice.

I'm off to workout, eat some green vegetables, and maybe organize a closet to relieve my guilt. :cry:

Thank you, my fellow addicts, :vapor: for letting me share today.

TheChromeKamuro

Verified Member
Jul 14, 2014
Sturgeon, MO USA
It's not your fault, Sister, and you're not alone. :3
I've only been vaping since 7/2 (I don't count 2 months prior with Blu as vaping), and in that time I've gotten 26 full-size bottles, 22 2ml samples and 8 more full size bottles are on their way. *blushes*
I had to move all the shoes off a shelf in my closet in order to make a steeping area.
Then there's all the tanks and the ones I'm waiting on to hold all that lovely juice.
Where on earth did I get the idea that I was going to save $$ by quitting smoking? :D

LilaRox

Verified Member
May 1, 2014
United States
It's not your fault, Sister, and you're not alone. :3
I've only been vaping since 7/2 (I don't count 2 months prior with Blu as vaping), and in that time I've gotten 26 full-size bottles, 22 2ml samples and 8 more full size bottles are on their way. *blushes*
I had to move all the shoes off a shelf in my closet in order to make a steeping area.
Then there's all the tanks and the ones I'm waiting on to hold all that lovely juice.
Where on earth did I get the idea that I was going to save $$ by quitting smoking? :D

See the seriousness, you moved SHOES! :shock:
You see I justify all the hardware by blaming that on my husband, man=hardware *poof* notmyfault. and well the money, just calculate as follows: 2+2=3/denial^10th power + great health x less cancer= -medical bills + a dab of nonsense justication= SAVED MONEY SOMEHOW.

Enjoy your juice that you've got coming.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
You are not alone. Don't know if you know about this thread but I have found some really good deals there. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals-210.html I think things on sale always vape better.
wink.gif
Good luck to you and happy vaping/shopping.

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
I'm addicted to buying ejuice. :facepalm:

**background noise, murmuring** "Hi, LilaRox, welcome....yes welcome... nice to see you."

Thank you everyone. It has been 5 minutes since my last relapse with a purchase of a sample pack from a new vendor that I feel compelled to try.:matrix:

My story is pretty much the same as other people, it started on a stormy day when I quit analogs and acquired a few juices including menthol to aid in quitting. In the beginning I didn't understand the juice buying addiction of my husband and other vapors, in fact I often reprimanded him for all the purchases. :-x I even told him when my turn came I would only need menthol because I wouldn't have a crazy juice obsession like he did. :smokie: I will never live those words down as I sit here gazing :oops: at my desk that contains a multitude of juices, made by various vendors, in numerous flavors. While many of these bottles await their turn to be vaped, I am purchasing more juice to add to enormous collection I can barely handle now. And NO, thank you, but I don't want to give my juice to the suffering poor that might need and benefit from them, because I cannot part with them since I am convinced that I need all these juices and more and still more
until I'm
swimming
:glug: in juice.

I'm off to workout, eat some green vegetables, and maybe organize a closet to relieve my guilt. :cry:

Thank you, my fellow addicts, :vapor: for letting me share today.

I just wanted to express my participation for the whimsy I read into this post! It was a beautiful read.
At first I thought it was going to end in TLDR, but not the case!! Thanks for that.

I spent 300 in a weekend buying juice... And over half of that was from MBV... So I think I get it :) that was when I was trying to figure out my pallet... But I still usually have like 100mls on hand minimum...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
@HecticEnergy - *bows to honorable juice Sensei* I can only imagine what YOUR 'steeping shelf' looks like. :drool: Only in my dreams... :wub:

It's a dresser.... Part of a drawer then what I've been using on top. I pretty much dedicated a drawer and the whole top of an old ikea dresser I have sitting in my office to my vaping stuff. Maybe I'll post a pic later. It's a big mess right now lol

100mls isn't much... 4 30ml bottles is 120...

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I couldn't even begin to put a guess on how much juice I have, just in Ahlusion alone. Easily over 1000 mls. As to the rest of the vendors, it's anyone's guess - a full bedside table drawer full, and then two more plastic storage boxes. And when I go through them to see if I want to pif or sell, I think "wait - I haven't tried it yet, so I can't do that, what if I decide I want to try it the day after I sell/pif?"

LilaRox

Verified Member
May 1, 2014
United States
You are not alone. Don't know if you know about this thread but I have found some really good deals there. Deals and Steals I think things on sale always vape better. Good luck to you and happy vaping/shopping.
Yes, thank-you I know about it, I subscribe. Actually that thread is the reason for my most recent purchase. :blink:

I just wanted to express my participation for the whimsy I read into this post! It was a beautiful read.
At first I thought it was going to end in TLDR, but not the case!! Thanks for that.

I spent 300 in a weekend buying juice... And over half of that was from MBV... So I think I get it that was when I was trying to figure out my pallet... But I still usually have like 100mls on hand minimum...
Thank you. Sry, I don't know what TLDR is.:blush:.. Well you've moderated well with only a 100mls, sounds like you know yourself.

OMG!!! You moved SHOES?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!

We can help. send your shoes to me.......

What size?
Lol. Haha. This is funny, bravo. :laugh:

LilaRox

Verified Member
May 1, 2014
United States
Hate to break the bad news to ya, but there's literally thousands of flavors out there that can be mixed in approximately a gazillion combinations if you start to DIY. Moving shoes will not be enough. Better buy a second house how and be done with it.
Yeah, see, I'm not even touchin DIY, I'll have to quit work or something since I know me and I don't do things in moderation.

All I have to say is I sit here staring at 2 + litres of E Juice, and the order I'm waiting for is about 500 ml.

BTW these amounts don't include my DIY flavorings, or PG/VG and nic I have.

Welcome to the crowd.
2+liters is more like it. But still we're not satisfied..:mail: Ahhh, more juice to taste test.

Dear Hub's going to wish I was still a doll and/or Kimono collector.
Lol. Well my previous addiction was gel polish, so the dh is actually happier about my new addiction, he wasn't too excited to share in the polishes I ordered. :oops:

I couldn't even begin to put a guess on how much juice I have, just in Ahlusion alone. Easily over 1000 mls. As to the rest of the vendors, it's anyone's guess - a full bedside table drawer full, and then two more plastic storage boxes. And when I go through them to see if I want to pif or sell, I think "wait - I haven't tried it yet, so I can't do that, what if I decide I want to try it the day after I sell/pif?"
I love Ahlusion, 1000mls, I'm jealous, one day when I grow up, I want that much ahl juice. :vapor: Right, I must keep them allll, :evil: Well there are few I throw my husbands way cause then its his problem what to do with em, since that's not officially getting rid of it, and I can always change my mind.

Arg! had to do all that the hard way (replying with quotes), I'm never gonna figure out how to do multiple quotes.

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
AHHH, well then, it is that much more of a compliment. Thanks. P.S. love you signature line.

lol - yup.
Went with the user name -
Old school punk/ska band Operation Ivy - "Energy Hectic and Turn It Around"
I turned it around - HecticEnergy :D
The song I was listening to when i signed up for the site was "Healthy Body"
good tag line even for those who dont know the back story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread