Hi. My name is.....and I'm an addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmbgzus

May 12, 2014
USA
Hi. My name is Wilson. I'm a vaping addict. I started vaping in October 2013 after being a 15 year smoker. At first, I was able to justify my purchases for equipment and supplies, my costs were significantly lower than my pack a day habit. Then, I started diy mixing to cut my costs further. While my over all costs balance out between purchases, I find that I'm spending just as much, or more, on vaping equipment and supplies, than I did on smoking. Not only do I supply my own juice and mods, now I'm ordering bulk shipments for mods. I tell myself that I'm saving over all. We are right? Saving my health has never tasted better. I find that I've progressed from smoking cessation, to hobbyist, to addict, in the vaping world. The immense amount of medical, and chemical information I now know is amazing. I love learning this way. Too much of a good thing can still be bad. My name is Wilson, and I'm an addict.

Ty.

Zmbgzus

My name is Shazam, and I am a Vaping enthusiast. I do spend way too much on my "hobby" but have significantly cut down on my smoking and always have money in my pocket. I love mods, mechs, sticks, pens the whole lot and keep multiple flavours on hand. More than necessary. My name is Shazam and I am 'almost' a vaping addict

2naphish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
the boro, Tennessee
been there and done that. ran a co-op for my fellow vapers at work. i am the only one that progressed to the addict stage. since i am no longer interested in clones and disposables i have disbanded the co-op. i still throw them some inexpensive juice every now and then.

now i am interested in building rigs to optimize performance. that should keep me busy for a while.i guess this is stage two. wonder what stage three will be? food for thought. best of luck .

zmbgzus

May 12, 2014
USA
Possibility of an online only store coming around :/ Not sure how I feel about it entirely. Next stage is getting my prototype mods crafted. Cannibalizing an old SVD for buttons and chip for the first one. Then it's test the market, make another. Eventually build a dual battery 26650 box mod. I also run a FB page Stop Smoking Start Vaping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread