What Juices to try???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeTheV&pe

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Winchester UK
As in the title I am looking at some different e-juices to try out in my newly purchased VVV with my DCT.

I have so far in my adventure in e-cigs only used tobbaco flavoured, with Red American Tobbaco being my fav so far. I have also tried Malborough and menthol. BUT I am tempted to try out some new flavours away from the tobbaco tastes.

What do you recomend?,

Also any vendors from the UK are welcome as recomendations!

Many Thanks!

J

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I lean toward 100% PG for flavor. I get all the vapor I want from variable voltage vaping. I stay with cartos and ECT tanks, so I want thinness in juice. Thicker juices clog a carto in a couple of fills.

If you want a good tobacco taste, try Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquids & eCig Accessories | Awesome Vapor Camel. It's a moderate throat hit with a really nice flavor and a pleasing bouquet. When you order, include "fbf01" in the comment field and name a juice of your choice from their selection and they will drop a standard 16ml bottle into your order for free. That's only good one time and you have to place an order to get it, but it's a great deal.

They also include a free 3ml sample of your choice with each bottle you order, so you get 19ml for $8 per bottle.

Lots of people like Backwoods Brew Malty Toffee. Stormy's Vapor Cellar has a lot of fruit and candy juices that are really good. I like their Cinnamon Pear flavor.

Last edited:

Wishdog

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2012
Hazel Green
My favorites are a strong mint (TopVapes Ultamint, Blue Mist Hypermint, anything), licorice, and Grandpa's Mix (also TopVapes.)

Grandpa is one of those "mystery flavors" that I can't figure out for the life of me. Alledgeldy it's a tobacco mix...it's not. And while I don't consider it my favorite flavor, I'll suck down 10ml of it in two to three days.

I also dig green tea, peach, etc.

The flavors with the most fanboys are Boba's Bounty (tapioca tobacco) by Alien Visions and Ecto Plasma (Hi-C Ectocooler flavored) by Juicy Vapor.

Places with good sample packs are Blue Mist (keep away from their "tobacco" flavors imo), Mr Vape, and Dark City. In fact, DC is odd in that it's cheaper to order their samples than any other way to buy juice from them. DC is known for it's Starbucky coffee things. Mr Vape has a tobacco blend that's considered good. Blue Mist is known for it's 120ml bottles. But I only liked their teas and mint (didn't order any fruit.)

I'm trying DIY right now, and it's pretty much fail so far. My best is worse than most other places worst...no, I've had some real crap before from vendors...and I've been doing this for only about two or three months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread