Hi just joined your forum

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
After years of smoking, and I have to say I enjoyed ever smoke I had, two years ago I switched to vaping, and have no regrets at all, as I am type two diabetic is there such a thing as a low sugar vape juice? thank you.
I'm also a type two diabetic, to my knowledge no, to your question. I'm also not aware of vape juice having sugar.

• Agree
Reactions: DPLongo22

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
The issue with vg is it has calories. VG is sort of Ike karo syrup that had a molecule flipped so it’s not sweet. Same amount of carbs though. The solution is low VG juice. VG is what produces the clouds so whatever else you use it wont puff as much. PG is common. It puffs some and does not have calories. Some people. Develop sensitivities though. Water works but its boiling point is very high so it’s quite hot. Also there is no cloud at all. It’s nearly invisible. Ethanol is hot too but less so. Its problem is it has calories too, and will get you drunk. VG, PG, and ethanol are all hydroscopic. They pick up water. Even a small amount of water will make clouds nearly invisible. Best bet is all PG, (or PeG, i don’t remember what it is but it is sometimes used to replace PG)the sweet is usually sucralose.

Users who are viewing this thread