New to forum, just saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozz58

Sep 6, 2011
Dallas/Ft. Worth
New to this forum and must say there's a lot of great info for a fairly newbee when it comes to vapping.

Little background, I have smoked for 35 years and started vapping about 3 months ago. In that 3 months I've smoked one "real" pack of cigs. (ran out of juice)

Really enjoying the new habbit. :p

Anyways, really just wanted to say HI !!

Craig

Ozz58

Sep 6, 2011
Dallas/Ft. Worth
Howdy and welcome!

What kind of PV did you end up buying?

Thanks for the welcome all.

I went with the an eGo starter kit. I did do "some" searching before I picked this kit. It seems to be pretty good so far, but one of the batteries has already gone bad. (it won't charge any more, and yes I've cleaned all the connections well.) I believe it's a 800mAh size. I had also gotten some duel coils and maybe that's what cause this, I have gone back to single coils and the last one seems to be lasting.

I would like to be able to just "plug in" when I'm home watching TV and not use a battery, any thing out there for this?

I'm also into RC helis, and have some one cell lipos that are 3.7v and 240 mAh. Would love to be able to use these as I have a bunch and can charge them in 20 mins.

Again, thanks for the welcome.

Craig

Ozz58

Sep 6, 2011
Dallas/Ft. Worth
Welcome! Congrats on quitting smoking. 3 months is great. Hope I get there. Actually, I know I'll get there.

I'm sure you'll ALSO make it. I've tried everything before, patches, pills and cold turkey, nothing worked until this.

Just make sure you have extra stuff, i.e. juice, batteries ...... etc. I ran out once and had to get a pack of cigs....it was really hard smoking them, they tasted like crap.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread